LMS Eq

I follow you with pleasure and interest, but I don't understand how to access the LMS EQ. I activated the two plugins that were reported to me, but I can't find any trace of them in the LMS Skin.

Thank you. Where is Extra?
Depends which skin you are using. In default skin it should be in the Home menu below Favourites. In Material skin you need to enter Settings/Interface and select it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240527-091220.png
    Screenshot_20240527-091220.png
    200.8 KB · Views: 3
I found it, but it is out of player. I’ll try if while the player is playing I can, in real time, setting the EQ. I have two EQ, what is in your opinion the more effective?
I only tried SqueezeDSP which I think is newer than SqueezeboxEQ. Why don't you want to use WiiM EQ?

I don’t do loud I haven’t stressed an amp for decades, but I hadn’t considered what could happen in the digital arena. I wonder if there’s some way to predict this happening.
There is some safeguarding advice right here in this forum, at least.

We still have to wait.and see how the Ultra really handles it, but here is what you can consider with current WiiM devices:

NB:
If you are planning to use any other input than WiFi/Ethernet, you will want to use WiiM's built-in EQ anyway. Especially if you are replacing a speaker's proprietary EQ box.

Back