Low Volume On My Pro

sceavis

I have connected my pro via RCA to the FOSI ZA3 no external dac.I find the sound volume low and lacking bass and detail .You turn need to turn the volume past 12 o'clock to get any real volume. When I connect my phono preamp to the same input it's night and day difference compared to the WIIm .I have the pros volume all the way up as well.Is there anything I can do to fix the issue?

I have the pros volume all the way up as well.Is there anything I can do to fix the issue?
Did you enable fixed output volume?

The analogue output of the pro (when set to 2 Volts RMS) should be considerably louder than most every phono preamp (which one?).

Which of these devices are new? Did you try disconnecting the WiiM Pro from its power supply and reconnect it after a couple of seconds?

I will try to enable the fixed output. I did disconnect the wiim the phono preamp is few years old it's the AIYIMA Tube T3

I will try to enable the fixed output. I did disconnect the wiim the phono preamp is few years old it's the AIYIMA Tube T3
Are you actually using the "MM INPUT" of the AIYIMA Tube T3 or the 3.5 mm "IN" input?

7. When the preamp input is input, the phono input will automatically switch to the preamp input.
That's nice. :)

Back