My Wiim Pro Plus (ULTRA) setup ;=)

Giro413

Been using the Wiim Home App on my phone, but decided to try with an old ipad Mini to add a display today.
Wondering if I should get a real ULTRA when that comes out or if I would be better off with the Wiim amp for my next upgrade.
And yes, I have attached my WPP to my receiver with adhesive tape, since my cat likes to sit on it 🐈‍⬛🤷‍♂️🤣
IMG_2808.jpg

I do like the addition of legs to the pro plus, I've seen a couple of people do it, makes me wonder if WiiM should offer feet as an optional extra as it really does enhance it's appearance.

Been using the Wiim Home App on my phone, but decided to try with an old ipad Mini to add a display today.
Wondering if I should get a real ULTRA when that comes out or if I would be better off with the Wiim amp for my next upgrade.
And yes, I have attached my WPP to my receiver with adhesive tape, since my cat likes to sit on it 🐈‍⬛🤷‍♂️🤣
View attachment 4236

Can't see the point of changing. Can't see why speakers you have maybe upgrade speakers
Plus you have a bigger screen now.

Can't see the point of changing. Can't see why speakers you have maybe upgrade speakers
Plus you have a bigger screen now.
That's exactly what I am looking to do. Install B&W 607 S3's in this setup and move my Dali Lektor 2's and Argon sub to my TV-room and hook them up to the Ultra and the Fosi V3 Mono's (once that is all out).

Back