Not working on 192/24 coax

OK. I've tried multiple coax and optical in both the Wiim Pro and a RPi4b with a Digione hat using Ropieee.

All of the cables achieved 24/196 on the RPi. None did on the Wiim. My conclusion is the the Wiim Pro cannot achieve 24/196. Either all the responders here are paid by Wiim to say it does or you are all unable to judge 24/'196 on your equipment.

I couldn't be bothered to send it back but ebay will do.

Shame on Wiim.
Maybe try 24/192 instead

OK. I've tried multiple coax and optical in both the Wiim Pro and a RPi4b with a Digione hat using Ropieee.

All of the cables achieved 24/196 on the RPi. None did on the Wiim. My conclusion is the the Wiim Pro cannot achieve 24/196. Either all the responders here are paid by Wiim to say it does or you are all unable to judge 24/'196 on your equipment.

I couldn't be bothered to send it back but ebay will do.

Shame on Wiim.

WiiM devices most certainly do 24/192 (I presume 24/196 is a typo) even the entry level WiiM Mini. If you’re can’t achieve that, submit a ticket to WiiM via the feedback section in the app.

Also, please keep comments courteous - maligning WiiM or other owners isn’t in the spirit of the forum. Thanks

Last edited:
all the responders here are paid by Wiim
That's right, and I'm still waiting for my salary since January! With all of the money they still owe me, I could have invested in equipment that allowed me to upgrade my own eardrums with those of bats, so I could hear all of the noises my speakers are physically unable to produce anyway.

That's right, and I'm still waiting for my salary since January! With all of the money they still owe me, I could have invested in equipment that allowed me to upgrade my own eardrums with those of bats, so I could hear all of the noises my speakers are physically unable to produce anyway.
Than this audiophile must-have will be the solution for you! Delivered with every HiRes logos you want.

IMG_3257.jpeg

Back