Remote control not very responsive

C0mbat

Hi all,

I have a WiiM Pro Plus and the remote for it really doesn't work well at all. I sometimes have to press pause 5 or 6 times (from a distance of only 2 metres) for it to work. Is this normal (i.e. the remote is rubbish for everyone) or should I contact WiiM support?

The big issue that I have is that I'll get a phone call and I won't be able to pause the music before it goes to my voicemail. So I now have to get up and run out of the room.

Hi all,

I have a WiiM Pro Plus and the remote for it really doesn't work well at all. I sometimes have to press pause 5 or 6 times (from a distance of only 2 metres) for it to work. Is this normal (i.e. the remote is rubbish for everyone) or should I contact WiiM support?

The big issue that I have is that I'll get a phone call and I won't be able to pause the music before it goes to my voicemail. So I now have to get up and run out of the room.
Please submit a support ticket through the feedback section of the WiiM app.

Is the problem only with the playback/stop button?

Hi all,

Suggest replacing your batteries and see if that is the issue. Once batteries get low, their output signal gets weaker. I just went through something like this.

After a power cycle of my WiiM Amp or Pro Plus the remote always takes 5-6 presses before working. But only once (like an initial connect). Afterwards all presses work like expected.

Same here with amp. First I have to press for 4-6 times, until Remote works well. Amp is two weeks old and new batteries are in the Remote… this is every time I Switch on the amp.

Same here with amp. First I have to press for 4-6 times, until Remote works well. Amp is two weeks old and new batteries are in the Remote… this is every time I Switch on the amp.
I try to avoid using the remote but when I do I always get the impression I must be pointing it in the wrong direction as it takes a few presses to achieve anything.

Back