Return to latency adjustment

guy48065

I don't see a path to return to the latency that's adjusted in the original setup.
Is it possible to repeat this step if it was initially skipped, or something changes in the system?

I don't see a path to return to the latency that's adjusted in the original setup.
Is it possible to repeat this step if it was initially skipped, or something changes in the system?
Hi Guy,

Please go to the Device settings -> Sync audio to adjust the latency again automatically or manually.

I wonder if the Amp originally had this or not. I can't remember, but as of now I don't have that menu entry. :unsure:

Never had it as far as I know. I did ask for a setting to allow syncing with a TV but it hasn't turned up yet.
Which would suggest that it’s more to sync the external device each grouped WiiM is connected to rather than directly adjusting any delay between the WiiMs in the group. Given the Amp is directly driving its speakers and has zero/minimal delay, it doesn’t need that setting. Maybe ;)

Which would suggest that it’s more to sync the external device each grouped WiiM is connected to rather than directly adjusting any delay between the WiiMs in the group. Given the Amp is directly driving its speakers and has zero/minimal delay, it doesn’t need that setting. Maybe ;)
Yep, maybe. It still has what looks like a punch hole microphone on its back. 🤷‍♂️

Back