room correction curves: shared among diferent units?

faustocat

I've just ordered a Wiim Ultra to replace my Pro. It will be placed in the main listening room where the Pro is now. The Pro will be moved to a second smaller room. Since the RC made by the Pro in the main listening are quite satisfactory, I wonder if I can use the saved curves with the new Ultra or I shoul make new measurements. In otjher words: are the RC curves saved on the app, so tha I can share them between different units, or are the saved on the unit?

I've just ordered a Wiim Ultra to replace my Pro. It will be placed in the main listening room where the Pro is now. The Pro will be moved to a second smaller room. Since the RC made by the Pro in the main listening are quite satisfactory, I wonder if I can use the saved curves with the new Ultra or I shoul make new measurements. In otjher words: are the RC curves saved on the app, so tha I can share them between different units, or are the saved on the unit?
Hi. The RC curves are saved on each device so it's worth rerunning on the Ultra. If you did want to duplicate the curve from your Pro then you could do this manually, there's no way of transferring them automatically between devices at this point in time. Hope that helps?

Hi. The RC curves are saved on each device so it's worth rerunning on the Ultra. If you did want to duplicate the curve from your Pro then you could do this manually, there's no way of transferring them automatically between devices at this point in time. Hope that helps?
Thanks for the explantion. Would you be so kind to tell me HOW to duplicate the curves without inserting every single level manually again?

Back