Room correction: Enable measurement of the real results

alpha_zulu

Major Contributor
Would it be possible to enable a pure measurement of the curve. A corrected curve is just predicted during the RC process. But I would like to measure the corrected signal again and have it displayed graphically.

Is this already possible and I just don't know how?

If not, I would find this function very useful, especially if you have made manual changes in the PEQ.

Would it be possible to enable a pure measurement of the curve. A corrected curve is just predicted during the RC process. But I would like to measure the corrected signal again and have it displayed graphically.

Is this already possible and I just don't know how?

If not, I would find this function very useful, especially if you have made manual changes in the PEQ.
May be you should add the missing "o" in the title. No criticism, only more easy to find.

Hi Team,

We're working on this request. It should be available late this month. Please stay tuned!
In my opinion, there should be a separate functionality for evaluating, displaying and saving (maybe to the foto album) the frequency response.
This should be doable first and/or after RC or, more in general, in every moment in order to evaluate also custom EQ etc.
In the latest update there is actually (sort of) this feature, but too limited.

Back