The European wait for the WiiM Ultra

"incoming new stock"
???
(but I don't know if they sold so many in Europe, outside the UK, of the series that circulated this summer)
OK well that is on this page not the one you linked to.

sorry " incoming restock"
(just let you click to see according to the color simply... seemed to me...simple and obvious )

I have no idea how any of this discussion relates to the availability of the Ultra on the European market.
What's the point of this entire thread since the European wait for the WiiM Ultra is over?

the irony is that the pffb will impact the cost of these small amps....while what created the excitement around this was their cost/amp...
Honestly, I don't see much irony here. The cost implications on manufacturing are really negligible. A handful of resistors and caps. You could even get away with cheaper coils and still gain some performance. It's obviously rather a question of good PCB layout.

I still find it a little sad that WiiM do not offer a matching amp for the (now widely available) Ultra (especially in Europe). I'd prefer not having to recommend third party products.

cost of mono fosi blocks with and without pffb?
( not a production....but for customer..)

Are wiim ultra not widely available yet in EU? Amazon US are in stock and will receive them next day if you have prime.

The beta firmware arrived a couple of days ago and is actually labelled as beta unlike some others.
Actually, not labelled as beta on my Ultra. Will be checking tonight with my Amp (but must be careful to not stray too far from the topic availability of the Ultra, I'm under surveillance).

Back