There is no transfer between wiim amp and wiim mini

Vlalon

The Wiim amp and wiim mini are in the same group, but the sound is not broadcast between them.What happened?It's not clear.It used to work.

What is the source that’s feeding them I.e. how are you sending audio to the group? If it’s Chromecast for example then the mini doesn’t support that even if it’s in a group with other devices that do.

What is the source that’s feeding them I.e. how are you sending audio to the group? If it’s Chromecast for example then the mini doesn’t support that even if it’s in a group with other devices that do.
If there is no chromecast and airplay, then you can only connect to multiroom via bluetooth?It doesn't connect to me via bluetooth either.Even when both devices are nearby.

If there is no chromecast and airplay, then you can only connect to multiroom via bluetooth?It doesn't connect to me via bluetooth either.Even when both devices are nearby.
He asks about the music source you use.

No, he doesn't ask.
I did ask. The information you have given so far is insufficient for anyone to properly help you. So to be clearer, what music source are you using and how is it sent to the group?

Last edited by a moderator:
I did ask. The information you have given so far is insufficient for anyone to properly help you. So to be clearer, what music source are you using and how is it sent to the group?
It does not transmit a signal on your favorite source.Both work separately, they don't want to work together.At first we worked in the multiroom.I will buy wiim pro together with wiim mini

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-28-12-35-27-73_5592fe85c89b9c7526dd9939eef9599a.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-28-12-35-27-73_5592fe85c89b9c7526dd9939eef9599a.jpg
    295.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited by a moderator:
In your screenshot the devices aren't linked. You need to click on the link/chain icon on the Amp device and link your mini to it so that the Amp's line in will be sent to the mini as well.

Back