Trouble adding Joyhits FLAC stream to Pro+ but works on Mini (fixed Sep 6, 2024)

Wiimaster

I added http://joyhits.online/joyhits.flac.ogg.m3u FLAC stream to my Mini with the Open Network Stream.
Works nicely.

But the same stream does not start working on the Pro +, whatever I try.
Same thing is happening to a friend as well with the same models of Wiims.

Both my Wiims are running the latest software as of today.
Wiim Home app is up to date too.

Both my Wiims are running the latest software as of today.
Are the WiiM Mini and the WiiM Pro Plus in the same home, connected to the same network?

In the network status menu (separate settings per device) are you using the same configuration regarding Preferred DNS server and Enable IPv6?

Are the WiiM Mini and the WiiM Pro Plus in the same home, connected to the same network?

In the network status menu (separate settings per device) are you using the same configuration regarding Preferred DNS server and Enable IPv6?
Thanks for the tips @harkpabst , those did not help though.

But I think you are on to something here cos this is what I am seeing on my Spotify, never seen "on other networks" on my home before on anything.
Sauna Wiim is a Mini, it plays the Joyhits stream ok.

Hifiroom Wiim is a Pro+ and that one does not play the Joyhits stream, it tries for some 10 seconds and then stops trying.
Pro+ has played everything else I have thrown at it so far.
2024-08-16_21-36.png

My router is using 8.8.8.8 already so turned off on the Wiims for now.
Turned off IPv6 on both Wiims too, no help.
2024-08-16_21-44.png

Thanks for the tips @harkpabst , those did not help though.

But I think you are on to something here cos this is what I am seeing on my Spotify, never seen "on other networks" on my home before on anything.
Sauna Wiim is a Mini, it plays the Joyhits stream ok.

Hifiroom Wiim is a Pro+ and that one does not play the Joyhits stream, it tries for some 10 seconds and then stops trying.
Pro+ has played everything else I have thrown at it so far.
View attachment 10488

My router is using 8.8.8.8 already so turned off on the Wiims for now.
Turned off IPv6 on both Wiims too, no help.
View attachment 10490
Hi Wiimaster,

Could you please submit a ticket through the WiiM Home App so we can access your device log for the WiiM Pro Plus? We'll work on resolving the issue promptly. Thank you for your support and patience!

Back