USB output

No, all quiet here. Wasn't aware there was a beta tbh
I am surprised to hear that.
I had previously sent in a ticket to participate in the beta test and had completely forgotten about it...

It's been two days since I received the update on my amp and I'm still puzzled because I haven't received any notification.

Well I will wait a little longer, Thanks.🙂

I am surprised to hear that.
I had previously sent in a ticket to participate in the beta test and had completely forgotten about it...

It's been two days since I received the update on my amp and I'm still puzzled because I haven't received any notification.

Well I will wait a little longer, Thanks.🙂
Remember the roadmap with date? You stated if those will be met or not. I think wiim just need to update the website frequently like 2 to 3 times a week for the latest up to date. Let say release target 6/15 but will release 6/19 to give us the most up to date. This is the area where wiim need improvement but everything else top notch. It would be great if under promise over delivered before target date.

Remember the roadmap with date? You stated if those will be met or not. I think wiim just need to update the website frequently like 2 to 3 times a week for the latest up to date. Let say release target 6/15 but will release 6/19 to give us the most up to date. This is the area where wiim need improvement but everything else top notch. It would be great if under promise over delivered before target date.

Yes, I remember, but I am not talking about the roadmap now. 🙂
I am talking about the new firmware that (only) I have already received.

** Moved some comments to new beta test thread at

Back