What are you listening to?

Always the same questions. Is it prog rock? Or doom metal?
However a great third studio album by the boys from Rotterdam. Give it a spin.

IMG_3195.jpeg

The vinyl is 23 € in Germany (what includes the mp3 version 😂).
Recommended?
That track is good and I had a go at listening to the album, but on first listen while I read posts here, look for a better home insurance deal and update an excel spreadsheet etc, it was so-so. Maybe need to give it a more fair listen when I'm not multi-tasking ;)

It is so boring to have the opportunity to try before...
My doctor says I should have so much fun than possible after a severe event. And dropping first time the needle on an album was always so much fun. I think I am really too old for risk free living 😉

Last edited:
Already 13 years ago on the 27th of May in 2011 he died. This, what I call his legacy album, is since a regular guest on my stereo.
Gil Scott-Heron's voice always oscillated between relentless hardness and indulgent smoothness, which was based by his love of jazz and soul. At least as important as his music is that he raised his voice for the rights of the Afro-Americans through his entire life and career.

IMG_3198.jpeg

One benefit of my actual location: A British Supermarket, founded once for the Rhine Army. The market survived and became extremely successful.
From Aberlour-on-Spey, Scotland. Love it for long.

IMG_3199.jpeg

(Never heard from this artists, may be there are good reasons 😉

IMG_3200.jpeg

One benefit of my actual location: A British Supermarket, founded once for the Rhine Army. The market survived and became extremely successful.
From Aberlour-on-Spey, Scotland. Love it for long.

View attachment 7407

(Never heard from this artists, may be there are good reasons 😉

View attachment 7408
I've never seen shortbread covered in chocolate before. Sounds like it might work (y)

Back