What are you listening to?

Oh and the new Pro Plus has been happily chugging away for about a day and half playing a TuneIn radio stream. It would be over two days, but we had a brief internet outage on Wednesday AM. 🤨

Screenshot (Sep 1, 2023 02_07_06).png

@Achim1812 Yes, Peter seems to be in fine form on this recording. As far as the WiiM still burning in, the Roon stream of that internet station would never have stayed up this long, without a stream restart (no matter how much rubbin' was involved :oops:). So I'm happy with the new WiiM and now just waiting for the Roon certification. (y)

@Achim1812 Yes, Peter seems to be in fine form on this recording. As far as the WiiM still burning in, the Roon stream of that internet station would never have stayed up this long, without a stream restart (no matter how much rubbin' was involved :oops:). So I'm happy with the new WiiM and now just waiting for the Roon certification. (y)

Was sure the Pro Plus would perform excellent, as all the WiiMz do. Our extremely rare...no, tending to zero use of internet radio is fixed in the kitchen by a Sonos and a DAB+ portable radio. Mainly for storm and other weather warnings. So I do not even know how Roon performs with radio, but I know it does 😉

Friend of mine from Eastern Europe once answered a question what his people do when they are really glad. "We weep and drink together!"
Should be music for such situations. No idea wether the style "Australiana" similar to "Americana" exists? An album for a sentimental mood 😉

IMG_1594.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lunatic to use a re-issue for protecting the old one instead of streaming it? May be but it's so much more fun 😉

20230901_141106.jpeg

Back