What are you listening to?

Their album "Live at Wembley '86" starts with One Vision. If you've not heard it before, it's the most electrifying start to a live album I've ever heard. Proper goose bumps. Video here
but you really need to play it loud :)
I actually have that concert on DVD and I ripped the audio to a WAV file. But I have yet to break it up and tag it. Thanks for adding to the 'to do list'! 🤨 (y)

** Edit, of course play it loud, don't be silly!! **

Hi Folks
My wife has had her femur surgery and is starting to feel better, so I have some time to devote to this thread. I know you missed my exquisite suggestions, no one can beat me, so I'll see if I can fix it. 😂 😂 😂 😂
Just to start a must-have album, relaxing and beautiful. Trumpet and Organ.
Immagine 2023-09-02 080054.jpg
To continue another excellent organ album. As the album title says, it was performed in a small Piedmontese church with a historic organ.
Immagine 2023-09-02 080843.jpg
Changing genre, but with a sort of leitmotif. Rain Sultanov, a Saxophonist from Azerbaijan. An album with Sax & Organ
Immagine 2023-09-02 114056.jpg
Finished organ albums. I would like to say two things. One is that surprised me that @Achim1812 suggested two albums of organ music. However both albums were a great choice. ;)(y). The second is that someone here could say that I have a fixation with organ music. Who has ears to hear, let him hear.;)😇 However it is also true. Organ music moves me deeply.
Now another album of Rain Sultanov. No organ. An intimate and relaxing Album. On my opinion unmissable!!
Immagine 2023-09-02 115145.jpg
To conclude my daily suggestions, an album from yesterday's Qobuz new proposals. Bach Cantatas. Beautiful recording and beautiful album.
Immagine 2023-09-02 115758.jpg

I wondered. What happened to @Wiimer ? I haven't seen him intervene for a long time. Maybe he's done exploring all the women in the world?🤔
Lucky him, I still have a lot to do about it 😂😂😂😂
Cheers

Hi, @Maurizio.

Welcome back!
I'm so glad you're back here.
I wish you the happiness of your family.
Thank you. 😉

I'll post attractive women here again if I feel like it. 🤗🤗🤗

Wake up music for a day which promises to be a good one.
A Boßel fight between our and another village near by starts at 0900. Some physical action needed.
Using my old Porta Pro shows me again that we all are endangered to loose floor contact. So much better than the price tag would suggest. For less than 100 € for the Porta and a decent USB dongle a phone gets a sensational sound improvement.

Screenshot_20230903_061525_USB Audio Player PRO.jpeg

Back