WiiM Amp

For those who wait.
First appearance on Amazon Germany "main" page and not only via the deviation "WiiM Store". Still not available yet.

IMG_2178.jpeg

He did it again. John Darko praised the WiiM Amp. But it seems he does not want any longer being "quoted" on other media 😉
((So in YT you have to search, if interested "My Future-Fi favourites of 2023/24"))
Just checked...the link to YT in the graphic works but no preview in the post.

Last edited:
Amazon say will be delivered tomorrow but the item hasn’t shipped yet nor they have any in stock.

German distributor just wrote me that the pre-ordered Amp should arrive before Christmas.

Amazon say will be delivered tomorrow but the item hasn’t shipped yet nor they have any in stock.
If Amazon have accepted your order and given you a delivery date, then they'll have stock to satisfy your order. Guess they're super busy this time of year, but I'd expect it to arrive as forecast

Mine still shows expected delivery date Dec 17 -24 but hasn't shipped yet. Says currently unavailable on the product page.

If Amazon have accepted your order and given you a delivery date, then they'll have stock to satisfy your order. Guess they're super busy this time of year, but I'd expect it to arrive as forecast
It say arriving tomorrow but it wasn’t shipped yet and not optimistic at this point in time.

Just wondering what wiim amp is using for a power light indicator. Have a ps audio sprout 100......blaring blue led light on front panel is the reason I'm getting rid of it......why won't someone use a flood light of sorts underneath the unit with a soothing glow for cry eye.....and and option to turn it of....even by switch if need be.?
I’ve got some little translucent stickers in the shape of dots they have a range of opacity from almost blocking to just taking the edge off that I put over annoying little lights in my hifi and keyboards no need to get rid of kit for it

My son just bought a DIRAC update for his Onkyo AVR. Only this update was 350 €.
With 99 € license it is far not done. Far!

Ok, I cross fingers. But at the end all will good. And if it is not good it isn't the end 😉

Delivery date got push back before Christmas. I wish I could play my new toy now.

Back