WiiM Pro Firmware v4.8.626448 Update - Aug 16, 2024

WiiM Team

Administrator
Staff member
Please review the WiiM Pro update release notes below. If you encounter any issues, feel free to reach out to us.

4.8.626448(In Progress)

Release date:

8 / 16 / 2024

What's New:
  1. Per-Channel EQ: Set parametric EQ settings for left and right channels individually (requires app version 2.10.7 or later).
  2. Pre-Gain Feature: Added logic for Pre-Gain functionality. Compatible with app version 2.11.0 and above.
  3. Enhanced Stability: Fixed crashes with Spotify Connect and TIDAL Connect.
  4. Refined Input Auto-Sensing: Enhanced for smoother audio transitions with reduced delay.
  5. Output Change Enhancement: Preserves the playing queue when switching audio outputs.
  6. Stabilized Wi-Fi Connection: Updated the Wi-Fi driver to enhance connection stability.
  7. Bluetooth Playback Upgrade: Enhanced Bluetooth playback to reduce latency and eliminate stuttering issues.
  8. DSD Playback Enhancement: Now supports playing DSD audio tracks in DFF format.
  9. Soundtrack SDK Enhancement: Upgraded for a better listening experience.
  10. Playback Improvements:
- Fixed TIDAL playback skipping and stopping issues.
- Resolved Bluetooth playback distortion over long periods.
- Provide the correct playback index for the app to display.

Bug Fixes:
  1. Playback Enhancement: Minimized playback latency.
  2. Squeezelite Enhancements: Resolved issues with artwork display and connectivity with the latest Logitech Media Server (LMS).
  3. Pop Noise Fix: Reduced pop noise for Spotify Connect and TIDAL Connect.
  4. General Enhancements: Various bug fixes and performance improvements for a smoother experience.

😈
Wiim have taken all the fun out of updates...
It used to be a race to see who would be first to post about a new update no one knew was coming; now we all just sit here impatiently waiting for it to arrive!

But it should be worth the wait.

But who's gonna be the first to receive and update it here? ☺️ The race has begun! 💪

First!

I received the update. 😃

And I don't even have a WiiM Pro! I just got it as a free gift in wrapping paper with a red bow on top so that I could live out my snobbery as the owner of an Ultra and an Amp. It's now in the display case, right next to the Wolpertinger antlers.
😜

First!

I received the update. 😃

And I don't even have a WiiM Pro! I just got it as a free gift in wrapping paper with a red bow on top so that I could live out my snobbery as the owner of an Ultra and an Amp. It's now in the display case, right next to the Wolpertinger antlers.
😜
You are a horrible, horrible person. 😉😂

Yes. Literally just turned my system on and upgrading now

Attachments

• AF73B76E-F1FE-40D9-B1CD-D754BBF9E475.jpeg
    AF73B76E-F1FE-40D9-B1CD-D754BBF9E475.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
Anyone know how to set the preamp gain? Not finding in iOS 2.11.1 app

Aha!

IMG_2743.png

Back