WiiM Pro Firmware v4.8.626448 Update - Aug 16, 2024

If I remember correctly, only the Ultra is expected to accept multi-channel input, so far. But don't count on my clouded memories.

It's here, but my Ultra has been stuck in customs for 2 days while they dream up what to charge me. lol

I have some DSD256 files, but can not test since my DAC is hooked up optical DSD64 (DoP). would need to be USB to get 256.

It's here, but my Ultra has been stuck in customs for 2 days while they dream up what to charge me. lol

I have some DSD256 files, but can not test since my DAC is hooked up optical DSD64 (DoP). would need to be USB to get 256.
USB on Ultra maxes out at 24/192 like its coax and digital outputs

If it is converted to PCM, it depends on what sample rate the DSD256 is converted to if it is converted. Give it a try and see what happens.

All my DSD is DSD64, the 256 was for a test, but the app doesn't see DSD at all.
Thanks for doing the test. Maybe it only accepts DSD64. Wiim has, as far as I can tell, not confirmed what DSD sample rates are allowed.

Thanks for doing the test. Maybe it only accepts DSD64. Wiim has, as far as I can tell, not confirmed what DSD sample rates are allowed.

As soon as I can figure out how to get the files to play on the pro, but my Ultra just cleared customs, so will swap out soon.

The Home app on Windows is not seeing any DSD, DSD64 or 256. the files play in Plex Windows and I can see them on the Plex Android TV app, they do not play, just "Error playing this file" I will try the Plex beta when I get the Ultra since they want the MAC address, I would rather wait on the new unit.

Plex does play all my DSD on the PC, DSD64/256

Back