Wiim pro not turning off

sbalbuena7

My wiim pro is not turning off, tried to reset, but its stull not turning off, adjusted the standby mode many times without succes. What will I do

My wiim pro is not turning off, tried to reset, but its stull not turning off, adjusted the standby mode many times without succes. What will I do
Hi there,

Are you using the Aux-in/Line-in or SPDIF in (WiiM Pro only)? If so, please use the WiiM Home App to pause it or switch the device to other modes such as WiFi/Ethernet. The device will enter standby mode when the device is idle after the set standby period.

Please help give it a try to see if it works for you. If not, please send us a feedback via the WiiM Home App by selecting the Settings > Feedback. Thank you!

Thanks, this is helpful. Seems like I have the same issue like OP. I am using Coax tough.

Edit: Just tried it - does not dim. However, switching to Bluetooth, the light changes to bright green and then dims after a while.

How does this work for Ethernet/Coax?

Last edited:
Thanks, this is helpful. Seems like I have the same issue like OP. I am using Coax tough.

Edit: Just tried it - does not dim. However, switching to Bluetooth, the light changes to bright green and then dims after a while.

How does this work for Ethernet/Coax?
Can you please help send us a feedback with the WiiM Home App? We'll look at this issue immediately. Thank you!

Can you please help send us a feedback with the WiiM Home App? We'll look at this issue immediately. Thank you!
I think I have the same problem with Ethernet. My Pro is new. The light does not dim. And There is no Spotify music playing. The Wiim app have not music displayed

JP

Opened a ticket as per the suggestion above.

Keep you posted.

The white LED in the front will dim to less bright compared with the one when it's playing music.

Using Wiim PRO past ten days with Wifi, I just switch the power off, after the front LED dim to less bright

Is it ok to do it ?

Pls clarify

Using Wiim PRO past ten days with Wifi, I just switch the power off, after the front LED dim to less bright

Is it ok to do it ?

Pls clarify
Hi SiR,

When the WiiM Pro is in the standby mode, the front LED will dim to less bright. Thank you!

Can't see why this would be any different to turning the power off on any other device once in standby.
But it draws so little power...

Hi there,

Are you using the Aux-in/Line-in or SPDIF in (WiiM Pro only)? If so, please use the WiiM Home App to pause it or switch the device to other modes such as WiFi/Ethernet. The device will enter standby mode when the device is idle after the set standby period.

Please help give it a try to see if it works for you. If not, please send us a feedback via the WiiM Home App by selecting the Settings > Feedback. Thank you!

Im using the wifi/ethernet as a source eversince, previously after 2-3minutes if im not playing any music, it ussually turns off. I didnt know what happened, i ussually listen 3-4 times a week on my system, i know that it consumes little power but, im just worried if it is continously plugged in and turned on. Will it not affect the longevity of the item if its always turned on?

Im using the wifi/ethernet as a source eversince, previously after 2-3minutes if im not playing any music, it ussually turns off. I didnt know what happened, i ussually listen 3-4 times a week on my system, i know that it consumes little power but, im just worried if it is continously plugged in and turned on. Will it not affect the longevity of the item if its always turned on?
I just bought my Pro and I am a little worried by longevity

Hi
I have my long awaited Pro since 2 days. Also in mine the status light never goes dim, is always bright. More, after the last firmware release the pausing time, that i have setted at 1 min does not work anymore. I stop casting music and i have idle state after 20 min or more. I know this because my external DAC doesn't shut off. Better to say it shuts off after 20 min or more. before i had it turned off after 1 min that is the setting i set.

I forgot. I have raised a ticket throu WHA with log from my tablet. I tried with a IOS tablet. Today i want try with an Android tablet to see if there is some difference

No Spdif in/Line In/Aux in on my WiiM Mini & Pro. i'm using both with WiFi

Back