Beta Test: Room Correction for Individual Channels

Any updates from the beta testers?
Also, when can we expect the app / firmware update to be released?
After my report here they appear to have updated the app to use the same correction for each channel at subwoofer frequencies. Still doesn't explain why it misbehaved. I am waiting for the updated app. Apart from that it seems to work well as long as you check that the measured response looks plausible. I sometimes get totally different results with some sweeps. I think I get better results when manually disabling EQ before the test.
Post in thread 'Beta Test: Room Correction for Individual Channels' https://forum.wiimhome.com/threads/beta-test-room-correction-for-individual-channels.4695/post-79463

Just from listening to the sweeps during the test I think that sometimes they sound different and that is when I get inconsistent results. Is that likely? The measured results would support my theory.

I don't see how the sweep itself can be inconsistent - it's just a music file.
Unless prior eq is applied to it?

I don't see how the sweep itself can be inconsistent - it's just a music file.
Unless prior eq is applied to it?
The only evidence I have is that it sounded different, possibly due to unwanted EQ being applied to it. Anyway the latest Home app has a bug fix for "Resolved Room Correction recording issues", maybe that will help 🤞

Back