Feet for wiim improves sound

Decks cd transports and anything with moving parts including speakers need isolation feet really, also never! Have speakers on the same "shelf" or base because of vibration that could actually damage stuff

What about the streamer? How feet improve the sound?

Vibration can cause distortion , temperature increase affects the clock … and also the device will be cooler thus contributing to longevity . I am hypothesising now

However compared to left and right channel peq I guess the improvement will be minute

Have speakers on the same "shelf" or base because of vibration that could actually damage stuff
I don't necessarily advocate placing speakers on the same shelf as ??? (whatever), but I'd be interested to hear what stuff could get damaged.

My speakers and WiiM Amp reside on the same sideboard and so far not even the glass lampshade of the lamp on the same surface broke.

I don't necessarily advocate placing speakers on the same shelf as ??? (whatever), but I'd be interested to hear what stuff could get damaged.

My speakers and WiiM Amp reside on the same sideboard and so far not even the glass lampshade of the lamp on the same surface broke.
If you have a vinyl deck it's obviously going to effect the sound through vibration and movement of the stylus and cd players similar
Also strong magnets inside speakers
I know speakers built for near TVs used to have magnetic isolation but can't remember what that was called

Back in the day of CRT (Cathode Ray Tube) TVs, speakers needed to be shielded if they were going to be put near the CRT or the picture would be distorted from the magnets on the speaker drivers.

If you have a vinyl deck it's obviously going to effect the sound through vibration and movement of the stylus and cd players similar
Also strong magnets inside speakers
I know speakers built for near TVs used to have magnetic isolation but can't remember what that was called
magnetically shielded

Back