Issue with ultra just stopping mid song.

slipthru

I just received the Ultra yesterday and have had a few issues with it stopping a song before it finishes, for instance, I put an album on earlier and it played halfway through the second song, then just stopped and the playlist of the album disappeared. This is with my own flac files which are stored on an external hard drive which is connected to my router. I've had this setup for over a year and don't think I've experienced it with my mini or Logitech touch or radio.

The Ultra is connected via ethernet cable.

Last edited:
Are you using the WiiM Home app to enqueue the tracks or a third party control point?

I have got material skin installed and i think yesterday that i used material skin to put on an album and it skipped to the next track before finishing the track. Today though i have just been using the wiim home app.

I know there are problems with the UPnP interface, and there have been similar reports when played via the WHA but nothing to suggest it's a widespread problem.

Given there's nothing you can do to debug the issue I'd try a factory reset, and if that doesn't work submit feedback through the WHA.

I know there are problems with the UPnP interface, and there have been similar reports when played via the WHA but nothing to suggest it's a widespread problem.

Given there's nothing you can do to debug the issue I'd try a factory reset, and if that doesn't work submit feedback through the WHA.
Thanks, I'll give a reset a go

I experienced the same issue when I was using a Raspberry Pi4 with picorePlayer and Material Skin. I resolved it by going into LMS>settings>server>basic settings>network and changing streaming mode for https from normal to persistent.

Back