Pre amp

Thanks for that doublej. I wondered if there was a way of leaving the wiim " on" instead of standby.

Might be easier to just do without the trigger. I mean, all I've got to do is use the remote to turn the amp on.modern life has made us lazy🤪

Thanks for that doublej. I wondered if there was a way of leaving the wiim " on" instead of standby.
On the WiiM Pro Plus there is a Never setting for Standby Mode. If you have this on the Ultra it would prevent WiiM and thus your amp from turning off.

On the WiiM Pro Plus there is a Never setting for Standby Mode. If you have this on the Ultra it would prevent WiiM and thus your amp from turning off.
Newer WiiM models don't offer that option, at least not on EU ground. 1 hour is the maximum stand by time.

The beta versions of WiiM Home for Windows and for MacOS might behave differently, but I wouldn't want to rely on that.

Newer WiiM models don't offer that option, at least not on EU ground. 1 hour is the maximum stand by time.

The beta versions of WiiM Home for Windows and for MacOS might behave differently, but I wouldn't want to rely on that.
Interesting. What does the mobile app show after you have switched to Never in the WiiM home app and navigate to that screen in the mobile app?

Interesting. What does the mobile app show after you have switched to Never in the WiiM home app and navigate to that screen in the mobile app?
I don't remember from the top of my head but could check this later today. I'm sure that it doesn't make the value "Never" available from within the mobile app.

Too fragile a setup to consider, as far as I am concerned.

Back