Speaker Output Bass and Sub Bypass mode not available

bdavies11

I just received my WiiM Amp Pro and am loving it so far but there are a couple of options I seem to be missing in the app. I have the latest firmware and latest version of the App (2.11.9) but in my subwoofer options, I do not have the options to toggle on/off Subwoofer bypass mode and/or Main speakers output bass. Those options simply aren't there in my app. My sub is on and working as normal but I don't have those two options available to me for some reason. Is there something I'm missing? Were those options taken out in the latest update to the app? As I understand those options were made available in the 2.11.7 version of the app.

I just received my WiiM Amp Pro and am loving it so far but there are a couple of options I seem to be missing in the app. I have the latest firmware and latest version of the App (2.11.9) but in my subwoofer options, I do not have the options to toggle on/off Subwoofer bypass mode and/or Main speakers output bass. Those options simply aren't there in my app. My sub is on and working as normal but I don't have those two options available to me for some reason. Is there something I'm missing? Were those options taken out in the latest update to the app? As I understand those options were made available in the 2.11.7 version of the app.
Daft question but have you scrolled to the bottom of the page? 😃

As @Burnside mentioned, amp pro has not added those features yet. Currently only Ultra and Amp are supported.

The latest versions of Ultra and Amp are released September 29 and 26, while Amp pro was September 20. Perhaps we can expect Amp pro to support those features in the next update.

As @Burnside mentioned, amp pro has not added those features yet. Currently only Ultra and Amp are supported.

The latest versions of Ultra and Amp are released September 29 and 26, while Amp pro was September 20. Perhaps we can expect Amp pro to support those features in the next update.

Ok thanks. That must be it albeit a bit confusing because at this link, https://faq.wiimhome.com/en/support...-subwoofer-with-the-wiim-amp-or-wiim-amp-pro- it kind of implies that it would be available on the Pro. Perhaps it'll be in the next update.

And yes, I did scroll all the way to the bottom of the page.

Back