Tidal Connect looses snyc

Yes I remember seeing that and thinking it was wrong. Maybe as long as the first server is working OK he can get away with the incorrect one.
Oh yes sorry I got the numbers confused. When I changed it for myself I used copy/paste from the google developers link I provided. Did not want to spread misinformation :)

My recommendation would be to try a reset of the Wiim after you changed the dns. And if possible also change the ipv6 dns to the google ones (I won't write because I'll surely get them wrong here ;)
That's what I did and in my case only worked after all these interventions.

I have to make a new statement. I really don't understand why this is... it might be faster with Google DNS, but there is a problem that some tracks from certain albums won't start. And at that time, he is always playing around with the same tracks. My science stops here. I do not understand....

One of some example.....
This album some tracks not working (short test tracks....)

X-files 🙄
Tidal link

I've been experiencing this for 3 months, for example, the DNS conversion didn't really help here either.

Last edited:
Glad to report that Tidal Connect has been working flawlessly from my Xiaomi to my Ultra for weeks now. :)

I have to make a new statement. I really don't understand why this is... it might be faster with Google DNS, but there is a problem that some tracks from certain albums won't start. And at that time, he is always playing around with the same tracks. My science stops here. I do not understand....
I found your test track, The Sheffield. Which tracks won't start?

I found your test track, The Sheffield. Which tracks won't start?
Almost nothing from this album, but mainly the short body tracks. It loops endlessly. But this afternoon, even with the new DNS settings, Tidal almost always worked poorly...unfortunately.

I re-tried my Xr iPhone after cleaning all traces of Wiim. Same errors - "your phone is on a different network" etc. I remember someone saying the phone was the issue. My wife's iPhone 14 has no problems.

I've already tried all the DNS, reinstalled everything, I have a fast Gigabit network, a normal router, it connects with the Pro Plus LAN cable, my mobile phone has 2.4/5G Wifi... and even then it waits a lot, circles, stops, etc. this is Tidal. The cover also changes slowly, the volume does not increase often, only on the Wiim home interface. I'm sad, confused.

Back