vTuner no longer works?

Tacty

it looks like vTuner radio doesn't work anymore? there are no radio stations, search doesn't give any results back, could someone clarify is v Tuner still supported on wiim or not?

Spotify Premium is not required for Spotify Connect. In the Spotify app, make sure under settings/devices that “local devices only” is turned off. In situations where echo devices haven’t appeared as Spotify targets, asking “Alexa, Spotify connect device-or-group-name” has helped, so although it might appear unrelated, link your WiiM Home app to your Alexa/amazon via the menu entry in the WiiM app, then either use your WiiM remote or thé “talk to Alexa” icon in the alexa or amazon music app to make the above request.

And surprise again, back to "No results" again today. What on earth is going on with the VTuner at the moment. Its becoming unreliable now :(

I wonder if it may be region based at times? Being in the UK? Not sure am getting a blank "no results" when trying to go in. I'll try email them again

it looks like vTuner radio doesn't work anymore? there are no radio stations, search doesn't give any results back, could someone clarify is v Tuner still supported on wiim or not?
Having problems also. Goes in and out. Will.not stay connected long.

I find vTuner very attractive. No advertising and a wide range of channels. Unfortunately TuneIn has advertising...
Can someone tell me an alternative to WIIM.
It's a shame that vTuner doesn't work.

I find vTuner very attractive. No advertising and a wide range of channels. Unfortunately TuneIn has advertising...
Can someone tell me an alternative to WIIM.
It's a shame that vTuner doesn't work.
not every hardware support vtuner service...you should research a little bit around...

Back