What are you listening to?

Due to a savage night of sex; drug; and Rock & Roll with a bunch of Playmates this morning i'm late. Sorry. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Anyway this morning plays the Major League ;)
Immagine 2023-07-23 071934.jpg

Immagine 2023-07-23 073141.jpg
Immagine 2023-07-23 073247.jpg
Happy Sunday. Mmmph, now i need some more rest. Too tired. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Screenshot_20230723-200537.png
I had this on cassette the day it was released. To me, it's one of very few albums where every song is really good; no filler at all.

Last edited:
View attachment 1521
I had this on cassette the day it was released. To me, it's one of very albums where every song is really good; no filler at all.
As a student I lived in a duplex (two joined houses, shared internal wall).
One day the neighbour knocked on the door.
My housemate told them he couldn't hear what they were saying....
because Heaven And Hell was playing rather loudly from upstairs... ;)
Fantastic album!

As a student I lived in a duplex (two joined houses, shared internal wall).
One day the neighbour knocked on the door.
My housemate told them he couldn't hear what they were saying....
because Heaven And Hell was playing rather loudly from upstairs... ;)
Fantastic album!
I always felt it was some of Iommis' best guitar work. Especially the solos.

Another period of the Moody Blues. No orchestra, psychedelia and mellotron, flutes, sitar, tablas, and cellos. It may be worth a listen
Immagine 2023-07-24 082213.jpg

Today #10 on my very personal and disputable list of "Best Albums".
She killed softly with the Fugees...

View attachment 1529
It's in my "Favorite Album Collection" and I listen to it almost every day. To be honest, I only recently started listening to Lauryn Hill (though I know Some songs). I met her while tracing the roots of the young new artist "Leyla blue".

Screenshot_2023-07-24-20-11-38-659_com.linkplay.wiimhome-edit.jpg

IMG_20230724_203119.jpg

β™ͺ Playing Lately I've Let Things Slide by Nick Lowe from The Convincer (The Brentford Trilogy) (2001) (Local β€’ 825kbps VBR 16bit 44.1kHz FLC)

FLAC from recently acquired CD boxset.

IMG_6371.jpg

If you know, you know

β™ͺ Playing Amber Moon by Bronco from Ace Of Sunlight (Vinyl) (1971) (Local β€’ 672kbps VBR 16bit 44.1kHz FLC)

There were two bands called Bronco. This is the one from UK that featured one of my favourite male vocalists

IMG_6372.jpg

Sometimes I heard people say I am "to old for this music". This album was recorded in 1998!
At the time, I was listening to Prince and lenny kravitz. I've been a pop fan ever since I discovered The Nolans as a kid. πŸ™‚

If you know, you know

β™ͺ Playing Amber Moon by Bronco from Ace Of Sunlight (Vinyl) (1971) (Local β€’ 672kbps VBR 16bit 44.1kHz FLC)

There were two bands called Bronco. This is the one from UK that featured one of my favourite male vocalists

View attachment 1537
Whooow!! Great choice. I thought I was the only one who knew about this band. Now I know that there are at least 2 of us. ;)
Another great Album of the band is "Country Home". I searched Qobuz and AMU, but unfortunately i have found none of their Albums.

Back