What are you listening to?

Good morning.
This is my alarm music today.
Have a good day.😄

Hear me / Queens Cast & Brandy
IMG_20230801_091712.jpg

@Maurizio
Krautrock? Great! You already made my day..
Peter Bursch from Bröselmaschine taught half a generation the first chords on their guitars. (No, signore! No joke appropriate.) Tons of his books and "how-to's", made real money this way. More than with his band.
In Düsseldorf we lived in the epicentre of Krautrock. Was my youth. (A good portion of substances did their job too 😉).
Can, Amon Düül, Kraftwerk, Ash Ra Temple, La Düsseldorf and so much more.
Wikipedia delivers a more complete list "Krautrock".

View attachment 1693View attachment 1694
Thanks for your appreciation :giggle: It may be that sooner or later I will have other surprises. In the meantime, I'll offer you a cup of coffee to thank you.
Being Italian the coffee will be, of course, kleine.
:coffee: served on the fly 😂😂😂

@Maurizio
Krautrock? Great! You already made my day..
Peter Bursch from Bröselmaschine taught half a generation the first chords on their guitars. (No, signore! No joke appropriate.) Tons of his books and "how-to's", made real money this way. More than with his band.
In Düsseldorf we lived in the epicentre of Krautrock. Was my youth. (A good portion of substances did their job too 😉).
Can, Amon Düül, Kraftwerk, Ash Ra Temple, La Düsseldorf and so much more.
Wikipedia delivers a more complete list "Krautrock".

View attachment 1693View attachment 1694
A brief note. In Italy too this musical stream is known as Krautrock ;)

In honor of @Achim1811 . I think that it's not an "easy" album. On my opinion it may need more than one listening to completely appreciate it.
I have the LP and i love it. Never listened to streaming version.Immagine 2023-08-01 164823.jpg

Number two for today, still a jazzy day 😉
If it is really on the same level as Bitches Brew is up to every listener. Not quite as important in my ranking.
Fusion! Driving, heavy, at places more rhythm than music, improvisation and provocative. Political too. He named it New Bop!
Not thought for easy listening, more difficult stuff.

View attachment 1700
Mmhph, let's see this thing 😂 ;)

Back