What are you listening to?

Sade! 👌
In her mid sixties already. What a wonderful voice and a beautiful woman. On a regular base rumors appear regarding a new album. Lets see. Does she still lives in the Cotswolds?
This 2010 album seems to be the last till today.

View attachment 1729

Sade, like Blondie, has become synonymous with the female vocalist rather than the band.
Technically Sade is the name of the band. The female lead vocalist is Sade Adu.

I woke up today with this song.

Karen Harding / It Must Have Been Love
IMG_20230803_135027.jpg

And now this.
This is a collection of tracks sung by Brynn Cartelli on Tha Voice 14. Amazing 15-year-old singing voice.

Screenshot_2023-08-03-13-52-02-383_com.linkplay.wiimhome-edit.jpg

Let's start this rainy day
Immagine 2023-08-03 072411.jpg
A bit of British Rock from 69. I must say that i were jealous of the covers of @Wiimer always showing women, so... ;)
Immagine 2023-08-03 072648.jpg
Now an idol of my youth. Strangely no one has named him yet. Here with Electric Ladyland. By the way, my LP has the original cover, with a bunch of naked ladies. Foxy lady is a track that I played to exhaustion
Immagine 2023-08-03 073708.jpg
To get serious again
Immagine 2023-08-03 074529.jpg
This recording is a bit low in volume for me. I must go one notch up on my volume knob ;)
Enjoy, if you like. Have all a nice day

Nearly every recommendation from you @Wiimer shows an attractive woman 😉
(Honi soit qui mal y pense)
But nevertheless it is good music!

Yes, to be honest, I only listened to female singers now. There are many transparent and beautiful voices that should be heard in high resolution.😊

Many of the music singers I like are attractive for some reason. But it just so happens.🤣

Paulina Rubio has been added to the playlist.
Her is my favorite.
Thank you😄

I am happy to meet my two grandfathers older brother here.😉

Let me share my memory tracks.
TOTO / Africa

Screenshot_2023-08-03-15-41-43-668_com.linkplay.wiimhome-edit.jpg

Yeah, never saw them live but have many memories of a more and more frenetic version of Loch Lomond played as the last song at many a wedding reception…

Back