What are you listening to?

Here’s the Qobuz playlist I used to try and compare the Pro and Pro Plus DACs which I found very difficult - while I’d say the Plus does sound better than the Pro I couldn’t express that any more than saying that the Plus is less tiring to listen to after a long period than the Pro’s analogue output. I find it hard to express it in terms of soundstage, attack, clarity etc etc, probably down to my age and hearing aids - for the latter, blame listening too loud on headphones many, many years ago…

Attachments

• IMG_8076.jpeg
    IMG_8076.jpeg
    325.3 KB · Views: 8
It seems that I still lack knowledge and experience. Here is a place of relaxation and learning for me. Thanks 🙂
To you mate. Obrigado. 😂
Knowledge :unsure:, Experience:unsure: it’s as to say old Owls?😂😂😂

Last edited:
It seems that @Wiimer has a real passion for women, tbh he is not the only one ;) so i have tought to this she singer.
He can try her, and if he likes her he can go on. The voice, my friend, the voice, i'm talking about voice ;) 😇
For this reason i have choosen a "Best Of", because is as representative of her style(s) as possible.
If it passes the exam you can continue with the albums.
Immagine 2023-08-03 154802.jpg

It seems that @Wiimer has a real passion for women, tbh he is not the only one ;) so i have tought to this she singer.
He can try her, and if he likes her he can go on. The voice, my friend, the voice, i'm talking about voice ;) 😇
For this reason i have choosen a "Best Of", because is as representative of her style(s) as possible.
If it passes the exam you can continue with the albums.
View attachment 1745

Another lover of mine has increased. It seems that there are still many beautiful voice in this world that I don't know.

You might laugh if you heard my childish impressions (I don't know jazz).

Her singing voice is very expressive and sometimes bouncy. And it is more honest than I imagined. "Waters of March" and "A case of you" was particularly impressive on the album.

I listen to Eva Cassidy from time to time for soothes tired ears with pops. The two of them are full of different charms.

I'm listening to it at low volume on the bed today. I'll be listening to it again tomorrow.😉

Another lover of mine has increased. It seems that there are still many beautiful voice in this world that I don't know.

You might laugh if you heard my childish impressions (I don't know jazz).

Her singing voice is very expressive and sometimes bouncy. And it is more honest than I imagined. "Waters of March" and "A case of you" was particularly impressive on the album.

I listen to Eva Cassidy from time to time for soothes tired ears with pops. The two of them are full of different charms.

I'm listening to it at low volume on the bed today. I'll be listening to it again tomorrow.😉
Thanks for your comment. Much appreciated 😊
I'm wandering :unsure:.. if you are married, what do your wife thinks about your passion for women? Having the home filled with tons of wishpering women could be annoying 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:

I have mentioned this before.

Try this. Recorded before the Hendrix version.
Apparently Hendrix saw them live doing this and decided to record it.

Thanks for your comment. Much appreciated 😊
I'm wandering :unsure:.. if you are married, what do your wife thinks about your passion for women? Having the home filled with tons of wishpering women could be annoying 😂😂😂😂

No problem.😂😂😂
My partner is crazy about Japan idols. I don't have a talent for looks, so it's no surprise. Thank you for your concern.😉

Screenshot_2023-08-04-10-41-46-409_com.amazon.mp3.png

I'm listening to this album right now.
I listened to some of her many tracks from her many albums, and sometimes I felt that the tone of her voice was different. In any case, she has a very beautiful voice.😊

No problem.😂😂😂
My partner is crazy about Japan idols. I don't have a talent for looks, so it's no surprise. Thank you for your concern.😉

View attachment 1750

I'm listening to this album right now.
I listened to some of her many tracks from her many albums, and sometimes I felt that the tone of her voice was different. In any case, she has a very beautiful voice.😊
(y)(y)(y)

And now something completely different. And may be one for @Wiimer 😉
An undisputed "Süperstar" in Turkiye between 1970 and 2000.
She resisted nearly every offer to sing in another language than her own. Maybe she missed a broader career. Role model for a lot of Turkish women that days. Born in 1946 and with the help of some surgeries she tried to hide that in her later years 😂
Good pop music, even if one, like me, does not understand the lyrics. Could have been produced everywhere.

View attachment 1761
Looking at the cover @Wiimer will love this record for sure 😂😂😂😇

This morning i want go with something different from my usual proposals ;)
I will start with Kaleidoscope. A band whose co-founder is David lindley.
I had the chance to hear D.Lindlay in duo with drummer Wally Inghram in a club in Sarzana. A small town near La Spezia.
Unforgettable. I have their CD Twango Bango II with dedication and autographs. 😊
Immagine 2023-08-05 082242.jpg
And now these guys. Not being able to choose between these albums, I put two
Immagine 2023-08-05 082637.jpgImmagine 2023-08-05 082711.jpg

And this one to close the review.
Immagine 2023-08-05 083116.jpg
Oh..if someone wants to buy the LPs from my collection in Mint Conditions, I can apply good prices. Hahaha what a dirty joke!! 😂😂 I would NEVER sell them. ;)
Time for a :coffee:

If "eclectical" means somewhat "esoteric" I will hit you 😉
No, no, you can save yourself from hitting me, please don't hurt me, i'm old 😂😂😂
Eclectical = multifaceted, versatile, elastic, flexible.
So it's a big compliment ;)😇. But you already knew that, don't be sly. ;)

And now something completely different. And may be one for @Wiimer 😉
An undisputed "Süperstar" in Turkiye between 1970 and 2000.
She resisted nearly every offer to sing in another language than her own. Maybe she missed a broader career. Role model for a lot of Turkish women that days. Born in 1946 and with the help of some surgeries she tried to hide that in her later years 😂
Good pop music, even if one, like me, does not understand the lyrics. Could have been produced everywhere.

View attachment 1761

Thank you @Achim1811 😄

It may be the first time i have heard this name.

But as soon as I heard the first track on the album, I knew she was a great singer. And listening to the 2021 album "Ajda" surprised me even more. She's a superwoman, isn't she?😳😳😳

She's much older than me, but all the jackets are attractive. WHY?🤣😍🤣

(In the days when there was no Internet, all the foreign pop songs that could be heard on Japan radio were songs that made Billboard buzz. But actually, maybe I was just missing a treasure.)

Back