What are you listening to?

I first started out with digital music sometime in 2007 with an Apple iPod. One of the albums I had on it by 2008 was an mp3 copy of this which I remember listening to in my back garden with those horrible Apple ear buds in my ears. Fortunately time moved on very quickly but I still like this album.

♪ Playing See the Sun by The Kooks from Konk (2008) (Local • 970kbps VBR 16bit 44.1kHz FLC)

IMG_6411.jpg

Hi. 🙂

I'm going to spend the rest of my day listening to Tash Sultana.
Have a good day🤗
Screenshot_2023-08-12-11-10-21-964_com.linkplay.wiimhome-edit.jpg

I first started out with digital music sometime in 2007 with an Apple iPod. One of the albums I had on it by 2008 was an mp3 copy of this which I remember listening to in my back garden with those horrible Apple ear buds in my ears. Fortunately time moved on very quickly but I still like this album.

♪ Playing See the Sun by The Kooks from Konk (2008) (Local • 970kbps VBR 16bit 44.1kHz FLC)

View attachment 1957
Great fun! Will add their debut album.
Still only headphones, but playing around with UAPP.

IMG_1464.jpegIMG_1461.jpeg

We once bought the Sonos Arc & Sub from an offer we could not refuse 😉
Always used it for TV only. Now as my stereo is wrapped in plastic I tried it first time with music. Impressive, better than expected. Would help me over the coming weeks!
A record which is quite challenging, test passed. It was my first album of the artist. Step further from Fusion to Nu Jazz.

IMG_1465.jpeg

Streaming from my iMac, at this very moment One Love Bob Marley!

Reminds me to buy some new shirts....prescribed by my wife. Long experience told me to wait until she runs and buys some. She knows the sizes 😉

Good morning and a peaceful Sunday for @all.
Jazz? Fusion? Nu Jazz? Electronic? Prog? Noise? 😉
Make your choice..

Screenshot_20230813_095405_USB Audio Player PRO.jpegScreenshot_20230813_095412_USB Audio Player PRO.jpeg

Feeling more and more like a solo entertainer here😉
Re-listening again.
In such funny lists like "Best Classical Recording Ever" you will find this one really, really often. And that is well deserved.
The very popular 5th "The Fate" and the 7th, once called "Apotheosis of Dancing".
Great record indeed. (Quite sure I will bore you once with Kleibers' Schubert.)

Screenshot_20230814_092831_USB Audio Player PRO.jpeg

Feeling more and more like a solo entertainer here😉
Re-listening again.
In such funny lists like "Best Classical Recording Ever" you will find this one really, really often. And that is well deserved.
The very popular 5th "The Fate" and the 7th, once called "Apotheosis of Dancing".
Great record indeed. (Quite sure I will bore you once with Kleibers' Schubert.)

View attachment 2012
👏👏👏(y)(y)(y):cool:

Sorry, but I'll be away for a while. On Friday afternoon my wife fell in the street and broke her femur. She is awaiting surgery. I will come back with my suggestions, unsolicited, as soon as possible. ;)
Are you all ok :cool:

Back