What are you listening to?

Sorry, I've been a bit absent lately, my fellow listeners. Unfortunately, I've been busy getting the loose ends tied up from Dad's passing. But I have started piecing my system back together, which is mainly my bedroom gear added to Dad's TV in the living room. There is still a bunch of gear and my shelves in the storage. Also I picked up Sony UHD/SACD before they stop making them, eh? Lastly, I went on a bit of a Van Hagar vinyl tear, last week. I already own the all of the CDs and the first two of them on vinyl, but the completist that I am, oh well. I hope you are all doing well and I will be streaming this new Roger Water's DSOTM rehash, directly. Cheers, all. :cool:

VH - RHRN_1.jpg
VH - RHRN_2.jpg
VH - Collection II_1.jpg
VH - Collection II_2.jpg
VH - Collection II_3.jpg

Love this golden era Denon automatics! Mine was a little bit angry with me after the transport 😉 So he is in hospital for a while. Just noticed once more how convenient this old gems are...

Mine is a DP-62L, so it's only semi-auto with an end of side lift up, which has always served me well. I must be really getting back into vinyl, I mixed up a new bottle of record cleaner. 😲

@Brown Sound
Gave him for transport and revision his original (!) DL80 MC (high output) to avoid possible damage of the DL103. But instead the cartridge was damaged a cable to the "Stop" button is loose. And as my soldering skills are not as good as in younger years 😉 I took the chance to give it for a big revision to a professional.

View attachment 2787
I was actually looking at DL-103s and Ortofon Quintets, this weekend. But for now, I'm sticking with my pair of Ortofon MC-10 Supers and a Shure M97xE. Good looking TT, sir. 👍

Did you needle drop this already? or do you have a converter yer running this through? Inquiring wanna know! 😲
However I do have a means of playing vinyl throughout the house via LMS using a purpose built Pi, Liquidsoap and Icecast 2

Back