What are you listening to?

Went to see The Creator last night which I enjoyed, so here’s a piece of the soundtrack played by, well, its creator :)

♪ Playing Seamless Solar Spheres Of Affection Mix by The Orb & David Gilmour from Metallic Spheres In Colour (180g Vinyl) (2023) (Local • 2714kbps VBR, 24bit, 96kHz, -2.41dB, FLC)

Recent needledrop

Kitchen Pro synced with Raspberry Pi in Living Room both running Squeezelite

IMG_6565.jpg

Sacrifice accepted.
Looks to be well worn - either you play it a lot or got it 2nd hand.
Judging by your other album sleeves, I'm guessing the latter. Looks to me like you really look after your collection, even the Fab-ish Four ;)

Well, I'm still working my way through this new VH box set and so far I'm pretty happy with the sound and quality other than the paper sleeves. While they are very pretty reproduced inners, they be tight and staticky, for sure! So they are being switched to new ones after the clean and play, eh?

Balance.jpg

Okay, I doubled back to "OU812", to see if a bit of extra cleaning and rinsing helped with the surface noise. But unfortunately no, it is better but not completely gone. It is the only LP in the set with the extra noise, which is only audible on the track breaks. Oh well, still plays great, otherwise. ☺️

OU812.jpg

Back