What are you listening to?

You will do what you have to do. As always I bet. The stuff did its job, but like cars and other goods at a certain time it makes no sense to spend time, nerves and money any longer. In general everything here is a little downsized, too much overkill...but thats another theme.
The Thorens is a no-brainer. Engineered and manufactured in Germany. The automatic works perfectly silent and smooth. Gave it an AT VM95ML and my old battle horse MuFi MX-VNYL as partners and it sounds already tremendous good. By the way...the ontologist this week told me I am trapped at 11 kHz. Absolut ok for my age, but kind of a shock anyway 😂

View attachment 2975
What!? Huh!? Sorry, I could not help myself. I know a good chunk of my upper frequencies are diminished from my F-16 maintenance days and the machine noise at Sony DADC. Ahhh, the joys of aging and industry .😉
Nice looking table BTW. 👍

I think that's a Squeezebox touch, maybe:)
Too big for a Touch and he is new to LMS. Pretty sure it is a Joggler mk2.
He probably doesn’t know that you can convert a Joggler to be an LMS player and/or Now Playing display/controller

He probably doesn’t know that you can convert a Joggler to be an LMS player and/or Now Playing display/controller
Actually, that is RPi4 w/ 7" touchscreen running RoPieeeXL, on top of my WiiM PP and my iFi NEO iDSD v1-PE. Both the RoPieeeXL and the WiiM can and do function as LMS players. @gazza1101

Last edited:
I have a joggler and am trying to get what I'm playing on it's display from the Tidal app

I have a joggler and am trying to get what I'm playing on it's display from the Tidal app
I know there was a guy, in another thread who worked doing a WiiM display on a tablet. I would just happy if the WiiM coders would give landscape mode for the regular now playing screen. I already have a few old tablets, eh?

Looks good
The RoPieeeXL does great as a display for Roon but that's it, as far as displaying. Everything else is behind the scenes, so to speak. Does LMS, Airplay, UPnP/DLNA, Plex, NAA, Spotify, I think that's it, lol. It used to do Chromecast but it got dropped. Very cool project.

The RoPieeeXL does great as a display for Roon but that's it, as far as displaying. Everything else is behind the scenes, so to speak. Does LMS, Airplay, UPnP/DLNA, Plex, NAA, Spotify, I think that's it, lol. It used to do Chromecast but it got dropped. Very cool project.
For dedicated LMS use investigate piCorePlayer it has options for attached touchscreen and something called JiveLite which is an offshoot of the original SB Touch control skin also used on Joggler. You will then get a Now Playing display and touchscreen controller.

For dedicated LMS use investigate piCorePlayer it has options for attached touchscreen and something called JiveLite which is an offshoot of the original SB Touch control skin also used on Joggler. You will then get a Now Playing display and touchscreen controller.
I have read and seen about PcP, but I've been pretty happy with RoPieeeXL since I use Roon. But ya never know, mmm, another Pi project....

I would also like the instructions on how to do this, I have a Joggler and a Squeezebox classic and it would be great to see a now playing screen from my Wiim Pro+, can someone provide a link please.

I would also like the instructions on how to do this, I have a Joggler and a Squeezebox classic and it would be great to see a now playing screen from my Wiim Pro+, can someone provide a link please.
You can only do it if you are playing everything through the Squeezelite instance on WiiM (and the Classic)

On its original firmware the Joggler included SqueezePlay but if it has been wiped then you can re flash it to boot directly into SqueezePlayOS

Some images posted to demonstrate Joggler and WiiM in an LMS environment. Kitchen is a WiiM Pro. It’s synced with a Pi in my Living Room and there is another Pi involved.

IMG_6586.jpegIMG_6587.jpegIMG_6588.jpgIMG_6589.jpg

Back