What are you listening to?

I do believe my dealer who told me about this red edition will be a good investment. Even if I didn't like it..
Maybe, ya never know with record valuation, eh? I have an Ozzy record, "No More Tears", that is worth stupid money. Just because it had a limited pressing in the early 90s. I never even knew it was so valuable, crazy stuff. So look for your 90s LPs and maybe buy an island. ;)

Have a small collection (indeed a too big word) of classical Decca SXLs from the late 50s and 60s. The real hype from the early 2000s is already history today. Discogs prizes them quite high. Thats may be good for the feeling but if one wants to sell it is mostly a bad awakening.
My personal opinion is since a couple of years that the vinyl market is a pure robbery. They try to compensate that what the "only streamers" don't pay. But what shall I blame them? Nobody forced me to buy...
Anyway, I made a decision: No box sets!
Oh, I hear ya, sir. I'm certainly not planning on selling anything from meager collection. Hell, it would be nice to be able to get all of my media out of storage. Eventually, in time. Here is a photo of the 5x5 Kallax unit from about 2018, of course that doesn't include all of the acquisitions since then, which is basically another cube. Oh my, I need help, I'm sick and addicted to record collecting! :rolleyes:

030.jpg

Did you make this playlist?
If so what tool did you use to copy it across platforms and was there any missing tracks?
No, it’s a public playlist on Spotify - I came across it in an article/ blog and used FreeYourMusic (or maybe Soundiiz when I signed up to Qobuz) to transfer it to the other services. As with most of these apps, there will be omissions or errors - I think a Connie Francis track actually crept in at one point 😂

1200x1200bf-60.jpg

Can't decide if I wanna watch a movie or listen to music this afternoon.
Unfortunately headphones don't cut it for stuff that requires aural scale. Oh well...

Back