What products you'd like to see WiiM produce?

I'd really like to see a dedicated WiiM Streaming Transport. No DAC. No digital pre-amp. No HDMI-ARC. No extras. Just coax and USB digital output.

Last edited:
I'd really like to see a dedicated WiiM Streaming Transport. No DAC. No digital pre-amp. No HDMI-ARC. No extras. Just coax and USB output.
This! This will put joy for those who own their own dac. Just straight streamer allow for lower cost since there’s less parts to implement.

Please a good quality and reasonably priced CD player or Transport with just optical out for a transport or optical + RCA if player.. and a readable screen please.. that's all. :)

What’s next after ultra and amp plus? Wiim got everything covered except streamer only with just optical, coax usb and possible sub out. From here on, just an upgrade on existing one like with better chipset and analog stage. That’s just my opinion.

What’s next after ultra and amp plus? Wiim got everything covered except streamer only with just optical, coax usb and possible sub out. From here on, just an upgrade on existing one like with better chipset and analog stage. That’s just my opinion.
Or a good phono preamp minus the frills.

Hi Team,

We'd love to hear your thoughts on potential new products! If we were to offer a speaker compatible with WiiM OS, would you be interested? How about a soundbar or subwoofer?

Your feedback is invaluable to us and will help us make informed recommendations to our team. Please share your interest and any additional thoughts you might have.

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Hi Team,

We'd love to hear your thoughts on potential new products! If we were to offer a speaker compatible with WiiM OS, would you be interested? How about a soundbar or subwoofer?

Your feedback is invaluable to us and will help us make informed recommendations to our team. Please share your interest and any additional thoughts you might have.

Mono radio/ stereo "ghetto blaster" with wiim streamer, ie like the Logitech Radio/Boom
Audio streamer transport
Audio streamer with a bigger screen
IR remote control facility, either IR window/remote or at least 3.5mm input for IR receiver cable.

Hi Team,

Also programmable universal remote control. I'm using URC remotes, and a new version of something like that would be ideal. LCD screen, with hard buttons.

Absolutely not a "full touchscreen" remote

Hi Team,

Tough to say, as you have things so well covered already.

- A Pro Plus with a sub out (a sort of Utra-lite).
- A standalone amp matching the shape/size/style of the streamers (though the Pro/Plus and Ultra are different)
- A Mini+ with enough processing power to handle room correction
- An Ultra + with balanced outs

I’m not sure I personally desire any of those, but they appear to fill pretty much all the ‘gaps’ in the current range, I think.

Most of what I’d like to see are things that don’t require a new model, like improved app view in landscape, more options as to what’s displayed, calibration mic which can be input into the USB, automatic calibration for sub level, phase, and latency.

Hi Team,

Hi,

Personally I am not interested in the soundbar, but I think it is an appropriate lineup.

I am interested in wireless speakers that support Dolby Surround on Ultra. In other words, a product that can be used as a rear speaker (and center) for Ultra with MRM. It is conceivable that a wireless subwoofer could be included as part of these sets.

Since such speakers can also be used as the rear of a soundbar and can be used alone, it is even more desirable if they are waterproof and can be installed in a bathroom.

Thank you. 🤗

Hi Team,

First Thanks for all your wonderful products in your lineup, that has been in line with the expectations and suggestions from the Users, also commendable and trustworthy support for the same from you.

I would suggest to come with Speakers and Sub Woofers, that can have a good synergy with the WiiM Amp / Streamers combination

This would be a complete setup for Stereo Listening

WiiM Bookshelf Speaker - WiiM BS followed by WiiM BS PRO

Wiim Floorstanding Speaker - Wiim FS followed by WiiM FS PRO

WiiM Sub Woofer - WiiM SUB followed by WiiM SUB PRO

Followed by the success of this, WiiM can introduce WiiM AV Receivers for the Home Theatre Enthusiasts

yeah support for umik1 and file is important, if I was to buy wiim Ultra I'd 100% want that, use USB port for mic, upload .CAL file in home app.

Also 6.5mm headphone out, rather than the smaller 3.5mm jack

What about a self contained music server? Ripper, converter, tagger, album art, replaygain scanner, converter, with two 3.5" bays for large capacity HDD. Ability to control from another computer, ie laptop connect either app or over IP (ideally both) with a good quality music database service, equal to LMS, open source, allow plugins etc.

As for AVR's, could work, AV pre amps would be ideal also (I'm using Tonewiner AT300, a £1000 16channel budget AV pre) that has a Wiim Ultra built in.

Back