WiiM Pro is now Roon Ready

Ma conviction : Avec cette étape vers RR la WiiM est enfin la solution logique pour un streamer.
Cela le rend si abordable que l'argent économisé pourrait être utilisé pour tous les éléments environnants comme les amplis, les haut-parleurs, les DAC, etc.
not for "mini"

Did any other folks who got the early access get a different version of the update? I got 4.8.521335, build date 20230627 on both my Pros

Looks like I'm now patiently waiting for the official build. I hope getting the beta doesn't delay things.

All these lucky people with the update! I had my MAC on the list and never received it. :-( Still nothing today. There doesn't seem to be a way to force/search either.

Did any other folks who got the early access get a different version of the update? I got 4.8.521335, build date 20230627 on both my Pros

Looks like I'm now patiently waiting for the official build. I hope getting the beta doesn't delay things.
I have the beta, but not the official build yet. I can't imagine there is any difference other than the minor bug fixes (which seem to be the same fixes every update)

Yeah, sorry, was just checking and those options aren't even there on the Chromecast and airplay options.
Do you definitely have your sample rate on the max in the pro settings?
Yes, I have 192 kHz set as a max in the WHA for selected output. There is an issue when output is changed and different max values are set - Roon app cannot recognize it.

Yes, I have 192 kHz set as a max in the WHA for selected output. There is an issue when output is changed and different max values are set - Roon app cannot recognize it.
I have just gone through and changed my output settings (both coax and optical) and each time I changed and I restarted Roon, the settings available within Roon were changed to reflect the different max output. If I set to 44.1k it doesn't even show the options within Roon.
Roon just needs a restart.

Back