WiiM Pro is now Roon Ready

Salut, pour ceux qui souhaitent essayer Roon avant la date de sortie officielle, nous pouvons ajouter votre appareil à la liste blanche pour recevoir le firmware. Remplissez simplement ce formulaire . Nous savons que beaucoup attendaient cela depuis un moment, nous voulions donc vous donner un accès anticipé.
Je pense que je comprends, pas vous ?

I understand everything. I filled in the form for early access on 20 June and still nothing has been activated!

Works for me too. Thanks to all are involved in this lengthy process of authorising with Roon. I remeber how long it took for my KEF LS50 WII to become roon-ready, it was even longer then for WiiM Pro! Would be nice to have the Audio Quality for roon content also shown in the WiiM App, there are always whishes to get more, aren't there? Thanks again, love my WiiM Pro even more now.

Works for me too. Thanks to all are involved in this lengthy process of authorising with Roon. I remeber how long it took for my KEF LS50 WII to become roon-ready, it was even longer then for WiiM Pro! Would be nice to have the Audio Quality for roon content also shown in the WiiM App, there are always whishes to get more, aren't there? Thanks again, love my WiiM Pro even more now.
If you're using Roon, surely that's your prime interface?

I didn’t register for early access but it is good to hear that everything is working. I look forward to getting it in the next couple of days.

If you're using Roon, surely that's your prime interface?
I'm not always in Roon, and as WiiM Pro show's nicely what's playing from Roon why not at the same time tell what Bitrate etc. Sure, it's not a "must" but at least a nice to have (which works from other services (Qobuz) too, so i guess it might not be to hard to implement.

Nice, testing with Qobuz, and self-hosted files up to 192khz, 24bit works as expected-- now I'm happy with my Wiim, long time coming but a worthy effort!

Screen Shot 2023-06-27 at 8.59.00 AM.png

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    915.5 KB · Views: 7
Nice, testing with Qobuz, and self-hosted files up to 192khz, 24bit works as expected-- now I'm happy with my Wiim, long time coming but a worthy effort!

View attachment 1055
Of note, I'm using Roon Essentials (basically a lite version on Roon that runs on Elac discovery and included life-time license of Roon, and although its running an outdated version of Roon server, it still supports Roon Ready devices (such as the Wiim). In case there are others our there using Roon Essentials vs full roon.

Back