Cannot access USB audio library

SonoPhone and AirPlay?
I discovered SonoPad a few days into the crisis and started promoting it.

Sonos has fixed a lot of bugs, but not enough. I’m still using SonoPad.

Airplay will never be anything other than an emergency way to play something from the phone.

I discovered SonoPad a few days into the crisis and started promoting it.
I use 3 Play Ones in a UPnP setup and no matter what Sonos throw at them they've remained stable.

Seems like it's the poor souls that use the Sonos app that are hardest hit.

Alright so I read something in the forum and tried with the iOS app since I happen to have an ipad. The scan works perfectly with the wiim home iOS app. But still no dice with the android version. Meaning I can't scan with my phone but there is no problem with the ipad.
You should add that result to your existing ticket or even file a new one through the WiiM Home App.

The type and brand of device could be of interest as well as the Android version and permissions granted to the WiiM Home App.

I don't have access to any iDevice and scanning works well for me (except for the confirmed and now fixed bugs) on two different Android phones.

You should add that result to your existing ticket or even file a new one through the WiiM Home App.

The type and brand of device could be of interest as well as the Android version and permissions granted to the WiiM Home App.

I don't have access to any iDevice and scanning works well for me (except for the confirmed and now fixed bugs) on two different Android phones.
According to the guy who wrote Sonophone, it takes three times as much time and work to program for android.

According to the guy who wrote Sonophone, it takes three times as much time and work to program for android.
According to my colleagues who do app development they have a unified dev framework and 95% of the generated code needs no further tweaking.

According to my colleagues who do app development they have a unified dev framework and 95% of the generated code needs no further tweaking.
That might be true of the UI, but maybe not of code required to manage Sonos. You have to interface with media servers and with streaming services. I’m just reporting what was said.

That might be true of the UI, but maybe not of code required to manage Sonos. You have to interface with media servers and with streaming services. I’m just reporting what was said.
Just like me. And I didn't talk about Sonos at all, just scanning USB drives from the Android version of the WHA. :D

Back