No signal from subwoofer output

I just received my wiim amp today, connected everything but the subwoofer is not working , tried all the fixes with no luck , what can i do ?

Please try the following in order:

• Reboot the WiiM amp.
  • Re-install the WiiM app.
  • Reconnect all cables.
  • Factory reset WiiM amp.
If you've tried these and it doesn't work, submit a support ticket via the feedback section of the WiiM home app. Device logs are sent at the same time to help you resolve the issue.

I think some have said unplugging their amp from the mains for a short while has fixed such issues.
Even though yours is brand new, worth a shot...

Hi Team,

Please submit a feedback ticket to us if you're not receiving the subwoofer signal. This will allow us to retrieve the diagnostic log from your device, which will greatly assist in troubleshooting the issue. If you have already submitted a ticket, please provide the ticket number so I can escalate the issue to our team.

Thank you once again for your patience and support.

Hi Team,

Please submit a feedback ticket to us if you're not receiving the subwoofer signal. This will allow us to retrieve the diagnostic log from your device, which will greatly assist in troubleshooting the issue. If you have already submitted a ticket, please provide the ticket number so I can escalate the issue to our team.

Thank you once again for your patience and support.
I did and the team replied , they downgraded my firmware and i tried again with no luck , Not the best first impression

Please try the following in order:

• Reboot the WiiM amp.
  • Re-install the WiiM app.
  • Reconnect all cables.
  • Factory reset WiiM amp.
If you've tried these and it doesn't work, submit a support ticket via the feedback section of the WiiM home app. Device logs are sent at the same time to help you resolve the issue.
tired that , didn't work

The high pass filter yes. The sub volume doesn’t do anything. High pass filter decreases and increases bass from the main speakers
Can you tell us more about the SW model and connection status?
(We don't know how familiar you are with audio equipment.)

Can you tell us more about the SW model and connection status?
(We don't know how familiar you are with audio equipment.)
Yea didn’t mention that. Pretty familiar with it. DJ and radio producer since forever , been in studios and dealing with sound equipment most of my life

Sony SA-CS9 sub

Yea didn’t mention that. Pretty familiar with it. DJ and radio producer since forever , been in studios and dealing with sound equipment most of my life

Sony SA-CS9 sub
I don't think you need any basic advice, but is the connection and setup of the SW like this?

WiiM amp (Sub out) >> (LINE-IN) SA-CS9
[SA-CS9]
Level > 50%
Cut off freq :200Hz
Power save: off

Also, have you confirmed that there is sound when other devices are connected to the SA-CS9? If everything is fine, it may be an initial defect of the AMP.

I don't think you need any basic advice, but is the connection and setup of the SW like this?

WiiM amp (Sub out) >> (LINE-IN) SA-CS9
[SA-CS9]
Level > 50%
Cut off freq :200Hz
Power save: off

Also, have you confirmed that there is sound when other devices are connected to the SA-CS9? If everything is fine, it may be an initial defect of the AMP.
All ok. But no other devices connected to the sub. Speakers connected directly to wiim amp and they are working fine

No. it’s brand new. Trying to get hold of another sub to confirm if it’s a sub issue or amp issue. Sub is powered on fine though
OK probably a daft question but have you tried adjusting the volume on the sub? I did say it was a daft question.

Haha. Yes. Did everything I could to troubleshoot this issue. I just want is defective. The sub or the amp
Plug you phone with a jack <-> RCA cable into the subwoofer. Final proof if it's broken or not.

Back