Roon Ready - Free 60 day trial for new Roon users

WiiM Team

Administrator
Staff member
We're excited to share an exclusive offer from our partner, Roon, designed to enhance your audio experience. Roon is offering new Roon users a complimentary one-month subscription to explore their innovative platform and discover the magic of high-quality sound.

To take advantage of this special offer and embark on your journey to better sound with Roon, simply provide us with your email address and the device you own by filling out the form in the link towards the bottom. We'll then send you a redemption code so you can start enjoying Roon's premium features right away.

Don't miss out on this opportunity to elevate your listening experience with Roon on our Roon Ready certified devices: WiiM Pro, WiiM Pro Plus and WiiM Amp.

Thank you for being a valued member of the WiiM community, and we look forward to hearing about your Roon experience!

WiiM Team

Last edited:
We're excited to share an exclusive offer from our partner, Roon, designed to enhance your audio experience. Roon is offering new Roon users a complimentary one-month subscription to explore their innovative platform and discover the magic of high-quality sound.

To take advantage of this special offer and embark on your journey to better sound with Roon, simply provide us with your email address and the device you own by filling out the form in the link towards the bottom. We'll then send you a redemption code so you can start enjoying Roon's premium features right away.

Don't miss out on this opportunity to elevate your listening experience with Roon on our Roon Ready certified devices: WiiM Pro, WiiM Pro Plus and WiiM Amp.

Thank you for being a valued member of the WiiM community, and we look forward to hearing about your Roon experience!

WiiM Team
Great!! Thanks WIIM team 😃
I already filled the application. Waiting for my free trial code!

I've been waiting for 2 weeks now.
Also, is it a 60 day trial as per the title, 1 month as per the post, or no trial as per my experience so far?

Hi please send us a message with your email with your MAC address. We've been getting some spammers so want to make sure they are legitimate users. Thanks for your patience!

I Already got my code from WiiM team.
Roon account with 60 free days is on!
Thanks

Unfortunately, I didn't receive the code either

Last edited:
Send a mesaage 'start conversation' to Wiim Team with your Wiim's model and MAC adress.
You'll get a response with the code.

Last edited:
This is got new accounts or previously existing accounts?
Sent info! It would be nice if Roon offered the 50% off discount when ordering the WiiM Ultra.

This is got new accounts or previously existing accounts?
Sent info! It would be nice if Roon offered the 50% off discount when ordering the WiiM Ultra.
It would be unusual surely for Roon to offer a discount based on ordering a product that hasn’t yet achieved Roon certification even though we expect it to.

Very eagerly awaiting my pre-ordered-not-yet-available Ultra with the hopefully soon-coming-not-yet-done certification and my pre-ordered-not-yet-available Nucleus One. Planned as my streaming endgame. But so many imponderables. 😂

Very eagerly awaiting my pre-ordered-not-yet-available Ultra with the hopefully soon-coming-not-yet-done certification and my pre-ordered-not-yet-available Nucleus One. Planned as my streaming endgame. But so many imponderables. 😂
First, you'll need to find some spare space for the Nucleus - -it's about 1 foot square (AFAIK). 😁

Meanwhile I'll just struggle on with LMS and its Music & Artist Information plugin (which works with radio streams as well as other sources - can Roon do that?) on a €50 piCore device.
Still, horses for courses, as they say.

Screenshot_20240530-161821.jpg

We already run an (old) Nucleus Plus and a self-tinkered NUC ROCK. Lifetime subscriptions also. So cost no object. My wife loves Roon and refuses any change and I can live very good with it. And her.
Due to special circumstances we have to add another location. Thats the place with jobs and space enough for the One. It looks it will work without a dedicated streamer, so the Ultra is free for disposition and will replace the Pro in the North. Complicated, but I have a plan. 😉 As always.

We already run an (old) Nucleus Plus and a self-tinkered NUC ROCK. Lifetime subscriptions also. So cost no object. My wife loves Roon and refuses any change and I can live very good with it. And her.
Due to special circumstances we have to add another location. Thats the place with jobs and space enough for the One. It looks it will work without a dedicated streamer, so the Ultra is free for disposition and will replace the Pro in the North. Complicated, but I have a plan. 😉 As always.
Or a VPN back to the Nucleus

Back