The competition doesn't sleep

No PEQ and no plan for PEQ in the Nano? I was thinking about taking it for tests but my current conditions don't let me do that so I postponed it. For private use and my headphones setup the PEQ is mandatory.
A big mistake from bluesound If thats the case.

No PEQ and no plan for PEQ in the Nano? I was thinking about taking it for tests but my current conditions don't let me do that so I postponed it. For private use and my headphones setup the PEQ is mandatory.
if the use of rc-peq etc is a delicate sport...for headphones with what is available as proposals for dedicated peq, it is damn interesting (except to consider the "harman" approach)
(hpn? heq? ;-) )

;-)

Last edited:
if the use of rc-peq etc is a delicate sport...for headphones with what is available as proposals for dedicated peq, it is damn interesting (except to consider the "harman" approach)
;-)
Yes it is… The PEQ also have the shelving function thats very useful If one have bright or dull sounding speakers. And the dsp in the pro and ultra are very transparent in the sound.

I have own Harman approved gear with loudspeakers and I dont like it because you always listen to two stereo speakers in a room - i.e. the stereo speakers shall not measure flat as a mono speaker should. One of the flaws of ASR .

Listening to stereo speakers, at 1.7 kHz they should have +1.5 dB , Q=3 and at 3.5 kHz - 1 dB , Q=3 . The stereo image this way will be holografic and totaly free from the speakers.

This is easy to do with the PEQ function in the Ultra.

Last edited:
Back