Updated Products Roadmap

Don’t count eggs without chicken! Many of those major features are slated on the 15. Room correction! USB out!

Including 10-band PEQ for the Mini, and separate L&R PEQ for the others.

The Pro Plus with 10-band stereo PEQ and room correction, whilst being transparent makes it a quite wonderful standalone DAC at £180.

I don’t think there’s anything on the market to touch it. The Topping D50 III measures better, but both units are transparent so that’s really just bragging rights. And the Topping is £40 more, and with PEQ on USB in only.

Last edited:
Including 10-band PEQ for the Mini, and separate L&R PEQ for the others.

The Pro Plus with 10-band stereo PEQ and room correction, whilst being transparent makes it a quite wonderful standalone DAC at £180.

I don’t think there’s anything on the market to touch it. The Topping D50 III measures better, but both units are transparent so that’s really just bragging rights. And the Topping is £40 more, and with PEQ on USB in only.
I hope wiim released them on time. I like to use these features.

I hope wiim released them on time. I like to use these features.

A couple of things I believe they’ve hinted at before:

1 - The ability to split the PEQ bands into those you want to use for room correction, and those you want to keep for yourself.

2 - The ability to limit the frequencies you want room correction to handle.

You’d think both would be pretty easy, and would be most welcome.

My apologies if my mem’ry has served be badly on the above.

SWMBO disappears with my daughter tomorrow for a week’s holiday. I have all the time in the world. :LOL:

As I currently only have a Mini, I’m particularly interested in that product’s increase to 10-band PEQ, which I intend to use for equalising my headphones.

Exciting Updates Ahead for WiiM Mini, Pro, Pro Plus, and Amp!

We're thrilled to share the latest updates and upcoming features for our WiiM Mini, Pro, Pro Plus, and Amp products. Our team has been hard at work to bring you enhancements that elevate your audio experience. Check out what's new and what's on the horizon!

WiiM Mini

WiiM Pro/Pro Plus

WiiM Amp
For the upcoming WiiM Amp update, what would "USB Audio Output" be used for?

Hi Team,

We'd like to provide some updates on our upcoming releases:
  1. Room Correction: This feature will be available starting June 15.
  2. Separate 10-Band PEQ for Left and Right Channels: Scheduled for release on June 22.
  3. DLNA Cast: This will enter Beta testing on June 22.
  4. ASRC Fix: Scheduled for release on June 22.
  5. USB Out: This will enter Beta testing on June 22.
Thank you for your patience and support as we roll out these exciting new features!

Hi Team,

2. Separate 10-Band PEQ for Left and Right Channels: Scheduled for release on June 22.
Thank you for your patience and support as we roll out these exciting new features!
Will Room Correction be available for Android?

Yes, didn't think of that. Particularly as the amp doesn't have a headphone socket. 👍
If only my DAC had a headphone socket...
the headphone output,like ultra, (a preamp output and a small mm phono input) would really be to defend for the future amp...
would be very "logical" for a general public mini-system... ( preamp and headphone sure)
would have already been present on the current one...

Last edited:
Hi Team,

I see Steve Willenborg mentioned at T.H.E. Show that YouTube Music and Disney Music are coming to WiiM devices - any further info on when etc? I didn’t even realise there was such a thing as Disney Music and was surprised to hear it mentioned as an upcoming feature ahead of other features users have been clamouring for for a while, like Plex support for example.

I see Steve Willenborg mentioned at T.H.E. Show that YouTube Music and Disney Music are coming to WiiM devices - any further info on when etc? I didn’t even realise there was such a thing as Disney Music and was surprised to hear it mentioned as an upcoming feature ahead of other features users have been clamouring for for a while, like Plex support for example.
On that interview with The Audiophile Junkie?

Back