Updated Products Roadmap

I see Steve Willenborg mentioned at T.H.E. Show that YouTube Music and Disney Music are coming to WiiM devices - any further info on when etc? I didn’t even realise there was such a thing as Disney Music and was surprised to hear it mentioned as an upcoming feature ahead of other features users have been clamouring for for a while, like Plex support for example.
As someone who’s awaiting Plex support very impatiently I‘m not thrilled if streaming services I didn’t even know of are handled with higher priority…

“Available starting June 15th” which I’d take as over the next few days or next week given it has to be rolled out over the entire estate in stages as it often does…
Will it be new firmware or just a new app? I suppose room correction doesn't use per channel PEQ as it's coming a week earlier.

Will it be new firmware or just a new app? I suppose room correction doesn't use per channel PEQ as it's coming a week earlier.
I think just new firmware as the app will probably detect it and enable the entries that are currently hidden - for example, my current ios app shows the RC menu for the device that has the beta RC firmware, but not for the device that doesn't.

Funny you should mention per channel PEQ in relation to RC as it's just been raised on the WiiM FB page - as I said there, I don't recall a fuss being made about that in the RC beta testing discussions here

So does anyone have more details on what is meant by the feature "Persistent Group for Multiple Devices"?

Does that mean we'll be able to set up groups of wiims and name them for ease of use?

So does anyone have more details on what is meant by the feature "Persistent Group for Multiple Devices"?

Does that mean we'll be able to set up groups of wiims and name them for ease of use?
Persistent does indeed imply that... but I guess we'll find out!

I just installed the new Version 2.10 from the App Store.
Now, I did not find anything like room correction, nor would I know, where to look for it… 🙈

Back