Use inputs as presets

cooky560

Major Contributor
It would be nice if I could set inputs as presents, so that rather than toggling "source" several times, I can just press 4 on the remote for my turntable, for example.

Auto mode doesn't work for my purposes as my phono stage seems to always make the amp think there's a signal on the line in.

Hi Bazmattaz,

We're working on this. Meanwhile, can you turn on the Auto-sensing for Line In (connected to your turntable)? Does this work for you? Thanks!
I had to turn auto sensing off for my turntable as it would randomly cause my Pro Plus to turn on (and in turn turn on the amp via trigger) a few times a day.

I think there's noise on the input, even when the preamp (Schiit Mani v1) is turned off (or maybe especially when it's off).

Maybe if we had an adjustable auto-sensing threshold? That said since using the turntable involves physically going there and manipulating things, also switching the input on the WiiM is easy :) But I concur it would be easier by just tapping a preset on the remote and not having to pull out the phone/tablet, navigate to the app, etc ..

Back