What external DAC to improve the Ultra?

When properly executed they don’t have one
This tells me your ear is lacking in structure of hearing things. They surely do you can google this subjective reviews from people who owned both. I have 3 akm and 3 ess blind folded 50 times zero error I can guess which one.

This tells me your ear is lacking in structure of hearing things. They surely do you can google this subjective reviews from people who owned both. I have 3 akm and 3 ess blind folded 50 times zero error I can guess which one.
People think they can hear all kinds of things. But when challenged to demonstrate this in a controlled blind testing environment it never plays out. I don’t know what else to tell you. Continue believing in things that don’t exist. It’s certainly your right

People think they can hear all kinds of things. But when challenged to demonstrate this in a controlled blind testing environment it never plays out. I don’t know what else to tell you. Continue believing in things that don’t exist. It’s certainly your right
I’m not surprised why you talk like that it could possibly that your ear is not great and arguing there’s no such different. Do you think cheap audio man and Andrew Robinson subjective review are not relevant because they should be no sound difference? How do you explain blind folded 50 times zero error?

I’m not surprised why you talk like that it could possibly that your ear is not great and arguing there’s no such different. Do you think cheap audio man and Andrew Robinson subjective review are not relevant because they should be no sound difference? How do you explain blind folded 50 times zero error?
How do I explain it? It didn’t happen. Under a controlled double blind test with volumes matched I could give you 2 dacs that don’t even measure close and you wouldn’t be able to identify them correctly 50/50.

Make up a better story if you want to fib to prove a point. Tell me you’re 6’10 I might believe you. Tell me you’re 8’ tall and I know you’re not telling the truth.

How do I explain it? It didn’t happen. Under a controlled double blind test with volumes matched I could give you 2 dacs that don’t even measure close and you wouldn’t be able to identify them correctly 50/50.

Make up a better story if you want to fib to prove a point. Tell me you’re 6’10 I might believe you. Tell me you’re 8’ tall and I know you’re not telling the truth.
You believe on controlled environment yet you don’t want to admit you have defective ear that there’s no difference. Don’t blame us who can hear and you don’t.

You believe on controlled environment yet you don’t want to admit you have defective ear that there’s no difference. Don’t blame us who can hear and you don’t.
This has nothing to do with me. You’re the one over there just making stuff up to try and prove a point on the internet.

Peace out, this discussion just went completely pointless.

This has nothing to do with me. You’re the one over there just making stuff up to try and prove a point on the internet.

Peace out, this discussion just went completely pointless.
I’m not making this up in fact you say things that you say did not happen. Do you know me? Stop talking things you can’t prove that did not happen. You just don’t want to admit you’re one of the few people who can’t tell difference because your defective hearing. Andrew and Randy can tell difference between dacs because they have good hearing. Otherwise they won’t be subjective reviews.

I’m not making this up in fact you say things that you say did not happen. Do you know me? Stop talking things you can’t prove that did not happen. You just don’t want to admit you’re one of the few people who can’t tell difference because your defective hearing. Andrew and Randy can tell difference between dacs because they have good hearing. Otherwise they won’t be subjective reviews.
Well you can’t prove you did do it so I guess we’re at a stalemate.

Peace

Back