What external DAC to improve the Ultra?

Yea I’m a little afraid to go to some weirdo’s house who fabricates stories try and win internet debates.

If you really want to prove your golden ear take a video and be done with it. You won’t. It’s fine.
This tells me you’re not confident to face me and afraid of loosing. Let’s meet face to face and do blind folded. This will settle this once and for all. Are you up for a challenge?

This tells me you’re not confident to face me and afraid of loosing. Let’s meet face to face and do blind folded. This will settle this once and for all. Are you up for a challenge?
No I’m not “up for a challenge” I didn’t claim to do anything. You made this wild claim. Burden of proof is on you.

There’s an easy way to do it that doesn’t involve me going out of my way to meet an internet weirdo. Just do it if you’re so hot to prove your point. I’ll wait.

No I’m not “up for a challenge” I didn’t claim to do anything. You made this wild claim. Burden of proof is on you.

There’s an easy way to do it that doesn’t involve me going out of my way to meet an internet weirdo. Just do it if you’re so hot to prove your point. I’ll wait.
Afraid? Your non believer so I’m here to prove you wrong otherwise face the challenge. Chicken! 🐓

Afraid? Your non believer so I’m here to prove you wrong otherwise face the challenge. Chicken! 🐓
lol the only one afraid here is you. You know you can’t prove what you’re claiming, you know there’s virtually zero chance that we live remotely close to each other, and you know there’s zero chance I’m going to the home of an internet weirdo. So you know that there’s no way you’ll be forced to prove your claim, because I know there’s zero chance you’ll have someone take a video of you doing it. Because you can’t, and you didn’t. You made it up.

I’m very done now.

lol the only one afraid here is you. You know you can’t prove what you’re claiming, you know there’s virtually zero chance that we line remotely close to each other, and you know there’s zero chance I’m going to the home of an internet weirdo. So you know that there’s no way you’ll be forced to prove your claim, because I know there’s zero chance you’ll have someone take a video of you doing it. Because you can’t, and you don’t. You made it up.

I’m very done now.
You know what I don’t like is all talk no action like yourself. You said in controlled environment you can’t tell difference. I disagree with you and willing to do this blindfold in practice and not in theory. This is why I want to settle this face to face to prove you wrong.

Back