Wiim amp spotify connecting problem

Sumit

Connection drop while cast via chromecast or spotify cast. Always happens. Is this problem with the amp or spotify app. From the purchased I am facing this issue. So many problems with this wiim amp on form. Can't even listen music seamlessly.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240831_211458_Spotify.jpg
    Screenshot_20240831_211458_Spotify.jpg
    728.8 KB · Views: 7
No problems with Spotify Connect or Spotify through Google Cast (why would I want to use that, though?).

Too little info to draw further conclusions.

Are you on WiFi or Ethernet? If WiFi, what signal strength is shown by the WiiM Home App? 5 GHz or 2.4 GHz?

What about other streaming sources like Internet radio?

I haven't use internet radio on wiim amp. My preference is spotify. And the internet speed is stable.. show me very good strength. Previously using chromecast devices like yahama yas 209, and polk magnific mini was working absolutely fine with this stable speed. Never had an issue with casting music. What is wrong with wiim amp.?

I haven't use internet radio on wiim amp. My preference is spotify. And the internet speed is stable.. show me very good strength. Previously using chromecast devices like yahama yas 209, and polk magnific mini was working absolutely fine with this stable speed. Never had an issue with casting music. What is wrong with wiim amp.?
I really don't care about your preferences and I don't tell you to listen to Internet radio instead of Spotify. :) I just ask you to test if Internet radio plays back fine to rule out general network problems.

There's nothing wrong with the WiiM Amp. It can play low bandwidth Spotify just as well as HiRes Tidal. If you don't want to talk about your setup in detail but continue to experience drop outs and interruptions you can contact WiiM directly.

To do so, right after the problem occurs open the WiiM Home App on your smartphone or tablet (not on you PC or your Mac) and go to "Settings" => "Send us feedback". Select a category matching your problem, provide a subject, your email address and a description of observed behaviour and tap on the send button.

Your device logs will be send along with your description to WiiM Support so they can see any obvious errors.

Here are the problems which I am facing in details...as u what to know.

1. Whenever i start the amp. The app always search for the amp. Never it quickly get connected.
2. There is a delay in remote at first. Afterwards it works fine.
3. Spotify connection drops. Sometime chromecast is showing connected but the sound disappear. I have to reconnect it.

Rest of all is fine..sound quality is decent using with polk es15.

Thanks for reply.

Are you on WiFi or Ethernet?

If WiFi, what signal strength is shown by the WiiM Home App? 5 GHz or 2.4 GHz?

What about other streaming sources like Internet radio?

Did you send feedback to WiiM?

Back