Wiim Amp Versions

bridgit

I'm considering buying a Wiim Amp and I had some questions about the different versions I've come across. Amazon was showing an Essentials Edition and what appears to be the normal version shown on the Wiim site. What is the difference between these 2 versions?

On the forum there's some discussions about a Wiim Amp pro, but I can't find any other info about that model, has it been formally announced or is it just speculation?

Thanks

I'm considering buying a Wiim Amp and I had some questions about the different versions I've come across. Amazon was showing an Essentials Edition and what appears to be the normal version shown on the Wiim site. What is the difference between these 2 versions?

On the forum there's some discussions about a Wiim Amp pro, but I can't find any other info about that model, has it been formally announced or is it just speculation?

Thanks
Hi,
I believe the Essentials Edition is the version with the Airplay 2 feature removed. .Please check the catalog.

WiiM amp pro has been officially announced, but no information on the release date yet.

I hope the Pro version takes into consideration several feedback I have given in these threads:

1. Don't use the front PLAY button to do hardware reset

2. Have a way for users to switch input from the front panel, and also user to know what the current input is

Back