WiiM Home App v2.11.4 Update - Sep 2, 2024

WiiM Team

Administrator
Staff member
Please review the app update release notes below. If you encounter any issues, feel free to reach out to us.

iOS Release Version
v2.11.4

What's New:

1. NAS Preset: Support for NAS Preset to enhance your listening experience.
2. Dark Theme: Dark theme available in the Settings tab under App Appearance.
3. UI Enhancements:
- Unify the default artwork for Tracks, Artists, Albums, Playlists, and etc.
- Enhance the UI for the Browse and Search tabs.
- Improve the TIDAL Artist page UI for iPad.
- Add instant notifications for connected audio interfaces.
- Unify the volume bar UI throughout the app.
4. Screen Display Control for WiiM Ultra: Support for controlling the screen display on WiiM Ultra.

Bug Fixes:

1. USB Indexing Fix: Resolve an issue that prevented the USB indexing process from completing.
2. General Enhancements: Various bug fixes and performance improvements for a smoother experience.

Android Release Version
v2.11.4

What's New:

1. New Favorites Tab: Access all your favorites in one place. Currently supports Amazon Music, Qobuz, TIDAL, Deezer, TuneIn, and vTuner.
2. NAS Preset: Support for NAS Preset to enhance your listening experience.
3. UI Enhancements:
- Unify the default artwork for Tracks, Artists, Albums, Playlists, and etc.
- Add instant notifications for connected audio interfaces.
- Unify the volume bar UI throughout the app.
4. Screen Display Control for WiiM Ultra: Support for controlling the screen display on WiiM Ultra.

Bug Fixes:

1. USB Indexing Fix: Resolved an issue that prevented the USB indexing process from completing.
2. General Enhancements: Various bug fixes and performance improvements for a smoother experience.

Last edited:
Dank mode has no sense because it is still just very dark grey, not black, which means that pixels still work and don’t switch off, so in this case every dark pixel still need energy. Please make background absolutely black — oled displays just switch of the full black pixels and no need energy for it

Dank mode has no sense because it is still just very dark grey, not black, which means that pixels still work and don’t switch off, so in this case every dark pixel still need energy. Please make background absolutely black — oled displays just switch of the full black pixels and no need energy for it
Hi Lopatinasndlopatin:

Thanks very much for your feedback; we will update a new app that changes the background color to the absolute black color in a few days; please stay tuned!

Warm Regards,
WiiM Support

Hi Lopatinasndlopatin:

Thanks very much for your feedback; we will update a new app that changes the background color to the absolute black color in a few days; please stay tuned!

Warm Regards,
WiiM Support
Incredible! Also it will be perfect if you could change that androish green buttons in ios version for standard apple black/white inversions

Will the absolute black background be an additional theme e.g. Battery Saver?
I use dark mode regularly but I find the contrast of white on an absolute black background quite harsh.

A good middle ground for the non battery saver theme, would be to have it absolute black for the Now Playing screen and near black for the rest.

I would like a light mode with a white background, as it's much easier on the eyes.

Thanks for the update! The dark theme looks great.

What does that exactly mean? What connected audio interfaces are meant?
Could it be if you connect toslink you will get a prompt? Do we even need that?

I didn't receive the new update (Android). Deinstallation of old version not helpful.

Excellent, another excellent update for WIIM. Happy i made the switch to your system.

Back